Anybody redeemed points on GAG?

I'm thinking of maybe getting their t-shirt for fun, why the hell not?

What would you say is the best thing to redeem? I might work towards the amazon card too.

Thanks!

Most Helpful Guy

• Amazon gift cards are the most valuable tome. You redeem for whatever you feel is most valuable to you. Or whatever makes you happiest.

What Guys Said 7

• I have, So far I've only redeemed Amazon giftcards as it's the most versatile thing and you can pretty much get anything you like so long as it's in stock. Although I will hopefully redeem my next points for 2 months of Netflix, I was a bit skeptical as to how I would enjoy Netflix. But I gave the trial a go and figure I could get the two months free, and earn the next two months before it expires. The t-shirt isn't really something I'd wear personally.

• I was also thinking of doing that with netflix too.

• I'm 860 more points away from earning it, I've actually slowed down the speed I can earn points at. If I really wanted I could probably earn more than enough in two weeks.

• I haven't as yet. If I cash in my points now I have enough for a pencil, but I'm waiting til I get enough for a pencil WITH an eraser. Good things are worth waiting for.

• amazon gift cards. it's especially good when you buy digital items, so you don't have to pay any shipping charges.

• Amazon card, easily.

I've gotten weight lifting equipment and water proof running sneakers. Shit is the bizz-omb.

• Yeah but then you'd be asking what to pair with it. It's just a simple shirt, blue and pink. I suppose you could wear something Victorias secret pink with it, or blue jeans, but I don't know. Like I said, it's just a t shirt

• Yeah I have I featured a few questions, got an iTunes card, and had a expert video answer.

• I haven't yet, but I'm definitely aiming for the Amazon gift card because it's the most valuable to me. I do kind of like the shirt, but I don't think I'd really wear it too horribly often, so I figure my points should go towards the equivalent of real money.

What Girls Said 11

• I've redeemed amazon gift cards twice. Good stuff. :p

The best thing to redeem is the thing that'll make you the happiest.

• The amazon gift cards no doubt. I am working on redeeming two this time. Getting my dog a sweet giant memory foam bed with $40 off of GAG. Thanks GAG xD

• Yep, I've donated to the charities a couple times, and gotten a few Amazon gift cards.

• Out of the options, I prefer redeeming the Amazon Gift Cards. They are more convenient.

• I luv the amazon gift cards

• I definitely want that Amazon gift card

• Nope not yet but maybe later, I will probably redeem some Amazon cards and let them pile in my account, I mean why not right? lol :D

• i did redeem the giftcard recently just wait and redeem the giftcard I'd say

• Yeah I got an amazon gift card

• I've done Amazon, Netflix, a donation for a charity (not the one they have now), and I used to do iTunes eons ago when that was an option. Personally, I think amazon and netflix are the best options...

• Prof Don (a good friend of mine) has said he's gotten a few Amazon cards from here! I mean he's actually gotten them so it isn't a scam! that's what I'm working towards I'm on my way to being able to redeem 3! :)