Is it just me or did GAG just get a whole lot of advertisements and highlighted things leading to other pages?

Maybe they turned my ads back on, but I've never seen it this bad! everything I click brings up and advertisement, even when I select a category. WTF! if this is a google+ thing I am going to get really pissed!

ok thanks everybody, I think I found the problem, something was downloaded onto my pcd putting ads on every internet page, it's not GAG. Thanks!

Most Helpful Girl

• I haven't noticed any ads. That's strange. It may be an issue with your computer unless they changed some things and made it so anyone below level 10 still gets ads, like Jonny said. Maybe you should contact the admins directly and they can tell you.

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 4

• Couldn't tell you, I still don't have them appear? Maybe they made it so that anyone below level 10 has them?

• Maybe you have adware, or you're just really impatient and click links before the page is fully loaded.

• Install "Adblock Plus".

• thats why you gotta use the ad block plugin for your browser. this site is crazy without it.