Do you think most GAGers have more wisdom or more intelligence?

Why?Kindly cast the vote downstairs if you can and thanks in advance.

• I think most GAGers have more wisdom.
  • I think most GAGers have more intelligence.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 7

• Honestly, I don't think very many young people know what wisdom is. I almost never hear the word used in everyday speech anymore.

• We're all a bunch of socially vagrant sots, tilting unsteadily at the windmills of basic human emotions while ignorantly clutching at the coattails of eternity! Bozo's and popeye's abound.

• Didn't talk about poop this time too.Haha.

• I only talk about poop when I want to change the subject, though I must admit this does tend to occur frequently.

• In today’s world with all the knowledge being spread around like rumors in a high school, people will have tons of it to share. Wisdom is rarer in term of the ratio of people who have knowledge. Of course everyone will always have a word of wisdom to share but how much of it? there's only a handful of people in society who really are wise in general. You cannot acquire wisdom the same way knowledge can be acquired. It takes a certain kind of character to build wisdom. Knowledge however can be acquired by experience and education and I don’t believe not one person in the world can acquire knowledge.

• We're all stupid!

• Neither! ;D

• Ha, neither. They have more emotions and moronic ideas than anything else

• It's obvious that Gagers are much more wise and intelligent than all Facebook users.

What Girls Said 10

• I would have to say intelligence. Wisdom comes along as you age and there's not too many elderly people on GAG.

• Intelligence. I think there are a lot of people with book smarts on this website, but significantly fewer have life experience (which is where I think wisdom comes from).

• Well honestly it's not perfect lol but I have to say there's other sites for advice/dating and there it's mainly women and they are SO HARSH. At least here we get a guy's point of view.

• Wisdom is lacking, and we lost our intelligence when we lost aMuse. Now we are just a bunch of lost souls searching in an endless black hole of nothingness :( called GAG.

• Most of us don't appear to have much wisdom or intelligence.

• I would have to go with wisdom more than intelligence.

• Intelligence

• I really don't think most have either. Too many trolls.

• There are a few smarties here..but yet to see someone with true wisdom

• I wouldn't say I'm stupid, I've met many stupid people in my time but I would say I have a lot more wisdom than anything else. Most people on here are too young or haven't experienced a lot. I've been unfortunate to experience a lot of bad things in life so I can help others to avoid the same fate. A lot of people here are giving advice from experience.