What's the most annoying feature on GAG?

It think it is the "This question is either too short or too long"

This question is either too short or too long"

Poll limited only to 5 options

Blocking someone, yet they still can answer your question when they go ano

Not being able to delete/ edit your questions/ comments

• This question is either too short or too long"
  • Poll limited only to 5 options
  • Blocking someone, yet they still can answer your question when they go ano
  • Not being able to delete/ edit your questions/ comments
  • I dunno/ wann c results

Most Helpful Guy

• All of the above (or below) are irksome, but the oddly-couched application of censorship has to be the most galling.

• I was expecting some sniffing reference. You disappoint me. :(

• You're a gentleman and a scholar, palek.

• And you, as well. ; - )

What Girls Said 14

• D for sure. I can always add a few extra words to my questions, no biggie. And if I want more than 5 options in a poll, I would just add them in my question and ask people to take them into consideration too. I don't care for blocking people either, I haven't had a huge problem with anyone (so far, at least). The one thing that definitely annoys me the most is not being able to edit my stuff. It's so annoying to have to correct myself in a comment under my answer. It can be pretty embarrassing sometimes too, if I made a bigger mistake.

• Well it's not really a feature, but when you leave a window open for too long or spend too long typing a question or answer, and when you're finally done writing and about to send, suddenly the page only gets refreshed and your brilliantly written novel disappears. I think this definitely need to be fixed.

Having more poll options would be cool.

• No would read your wall of text anyway. >.<

• I don't write a wall of text, I put them into paragraphs.

And some people actually look for real advice here.

• I don't know, I mean out of all of them, probably the fact if you block a person, they can still answer on one of your questions if they're anonymous. It's just because, while the others can be a little annoying, I understand why they're there. I would think that GAG would be able to still make a person going anonymous unable to answer somebody who blocked them, since they can keep track of their account. So, I guess I would choose C, because it makes the least amount of sense.

• Limited questions we can ask

Not being able to delete questions

How you need 4,000 point to get some prizes

Auto correct!

• the anonymous feature

• What? That's the best! I never use it though but having them I get a lot of honest responses to my questions.

• you can report unhelpful and nonsense answers, and the admin will prove it and remove it if it really is nonsense and unhelpful. Or you can let one of the mods know.

• i did do that nothing so far

• Definitely Blocking someone, yet they still can answer your question when they go anon there is no fairness there.

• None

• Not being able to delete questions

• voted A

• I just wanted to pop in and let everyone know that Option C is incorrect.

The way it's set up - if you block someone and post showing your username, they can not post on your question/answer, even if they post anonymously.

However, if YOU post anonymously, THEN a blocked user can post on your question/answer.

• We are limited in the number of questions we can a adware

• I'm okay that it points out if the question is too short.

What I don't like is that blocked people can answer anonymously

I also am annoyed at how there are some people who don't even bother to give a real answer.

• Probably C especially if they blocked you first. But all these features suck.

• Well, I wouldn't call it a feature, but sometimes when people post questions about their looks, it gets deleted because GAG thinks it fits better in the Reality Check area, the place nobody checks. I guess the most annoying thing would be that you could only ask like maximum 4 questions.

What Guys Said 4

• Not much except for some bad decision making. Soon this place will look like romper room lol so appreciate it now because a lot of changes (most bad surely) are on the way.

• None of these are annoying, I just wish when you clicked preview answer it told you if you clicked anon or not cause I sometimes worry I forgot to click and go back to check

• The star rating system of a question and the downvotes.

Both totally shouldn't be here - why, for example, do I get a one star for a perfectly normal question that I would really like some answers to; and when I answer a question, for example, with something that happened to me and relates to the question, then why is my life experience being downvoted

• moderators.