Are there any Christian advise websites similar to how GAG?

I really like the way GAG is set up but I sometimes have Christian related questions and GAG is some what secular.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well here it seems that if someone posts any question that includes their religion in it, more athiests tend to comment, telling them how theyre religion is wrong and all that. I don't feel like this would be an accurate place to ask questions about Christianity. But I could relate with you well. Sometimes when I ask on yahoo, even though I get those common people telling me to leave my religion, there are some christian people who answer and help out. I know it's not like gag, but it could be useful :)

What Girls Said 3

• I have never gotten ridiculed for being a christian on here. More like huh that different kind of think. I am supper nice and considerate and open to others opinion. I am also really careful on here to not start fight. Not saying I am perfect at all I just have not had anyone bad mouth me. But anyways I am also searching for a sight that is christian based. If you find one let me know. But also if you need anything feel free to message me and I will try to answer as well as I can.

• Belief net is a multi-religious website with a christian section but they don't focus too much on dating. you might also find bible studies on relationships between and men scattered online.

• I'm looking more of a Christian social network where you can openly ask questions to the public, like here on GAG but thank you

• Sorry... not a Christian here... what's a gag? I mean I know what it means in terms of "porn" but I doubt that's what you're asking... is it?

What Guys Said 3

• There are Christians among us, so ask away. Be the light of the world, the salt of the earth, a city set high on a hill, even. Sure, you might get the occasional bloody lip, but what better way to learn how to box?

• Here's the thing, I have and all I get is people bad mouthing me for being a Christian.

• Well, at least one self-professed believer spends his time here insulting people who don't follow his religion.

• I don't think I ever insult anyone (at least not intentionally), though neither am I a doormat. When people pee on my head and try and tell me it's raining, I'm not shy about givin em a weather update. ; - )

• What are you looking for, advice on religion, Christian dating, relationships? Try Google.

• I'm Jewish. We believe pretty much the same thing, other than Jesus was a traitor (the only major difference), not a savior. What kind of things do you need help with?

• I didn't think Jews saw Jesus as a traitor? I just thought Jews saw Jesus as a regular prophet of God. Anyways, you can find my recent question here link

• QA, you got it a bit wrong:

-Jews see Yoshua (Jesus) as an heretic or an impostor for the Messiah Emmanuel.

Some however (in Messianic Judaism) accept him: link

-Muslims see Isa (Jesus) as a regular prophet of God.