Changes in the new GAG?

Will there be changes in the redeemable stuff? Will the $20 amazon cards stay at 4000 points? Will there be any new items?

Most Helpful Girl

• The redeem rewards will be the same in the new version (coming very VERY soon).

However, the rewards and the costs are ever-changing, so eventually, they will be updated, of course. But as I said, right now, we don't see any changes coming for that in the near future.

• Thanks. Would the amazon cards ever go for less than 4000points?

• ok thanks

• You're very welcome... and thanks for BA :-)

What Guys Said 4

• Your timing is fortuitous as we've just finished putting the final touches on the highly-anticipated site renovation. In answer to your specific inquiry, we've decided to do away with the Amazon card incentive altogether. According the the new Terms of Service, members who fail to meet the new minimum requirement of 200 points daily will have a finger removed by a member of the GAG Penal Department. On the up side, those who exceed 400 points per day will be allowed to touch the admistrator of their choice inappropriately. I'm available should any further questions arise.

• the LEAST of our problems

• What I would like to know is what the site will look like - why wasn't there a 'beta' version? Why can't (and couldn't) the users here, that wanted to, explore the new design and give our feedback?

... and if the Amazon gift cards are going then I'm walking away

• I would guess that it's all going to be able apart of the new site. My question is when is it going to be updated?! It's supposed to be really soon from what they've been saying. WHEN?!

What Girls Said 2

• Only the admins know lol... I personally would also like to see more options/variety in redeemable items. Whatever they do I am excited to see the changes but I don't even know when they will come. I do think the anonymous guy has a good idea of letting some users try a beta version... maybe they have and we just don't know lol.

Too much unknown.

• Perhaps you should send your question to the GAG staff, maybe they would be able to give you a round about answer.