How do you act on GAG?

I used to be a strictly question and answer users, but lately I've become more of a conversationalist and at times a bit of a flirt... So how do you act on GAG? Are you only here for answers or do you have a bit of fun as well?

Most Helpful Girl

• I act the way I act in real life.

Here for questions and answers, discussions that don't end up in wars, and some entertainment from interesting or funny questions and answers. I'm not that social here, because I mostly don't start things up with anyone, Idk, it's not that easy for me to relate with someone through text. It's much less personal and I can barely picture the person sitting behing the screen. But I do respond if someone chats me up.

I don't flirt. I might tease a little, but I generally don't flirt on GAG.

What Girls Said 19

• I mostly just answer questions I find interesting. I act the same way here that I do in real life though. My persinality is the same. I am somewhat serious but I can also joke around and have fun too. I don't come on here just to message other users, like I said, I mostly just answer questions. However, there are several users on here that I frequently talk to. But of course, I don't mind having conversations with other users I don't know as well, as long as they are kind and respectful:)

• Well,I'm new on GAG and I have on idea whether others are acting like themselves or not,but I say what I think,I tell what I've been through and I make friends with whoever wants to be my friend.I don't understand why people lie or ask questions that do not really need to be answered.

Certainly,I am here to ask questions that bother me,but I also want to give some personal advices to others because somebody like you has given me many helpful suggestions.

I am not familiar with flirting,so others might think that I am flirting with them sometimes.That's ok.I don't mind at all.I don't have many opportunities to flirt with guys.

• I'm pretty much like you (in your beginning stages).

I think once the chat is back maybe I'll be more social.

I have a few people I chat with (messages) and give advice with.

But no one I really talk to like that.

• hmmm well idk, I keep it real on here. so the way I type is exactly the way I speak. the site doesn't come off as serious to me, I find it enjoyable when I have the time. yeh I do the conversationalist thing. I don't flirt here tho haha:P

• I act like myself. That's why so many of my posts are removed.

I don't appease the " authority". People don't like to hear the unpleasant truths.

• i answer a lot of questions, recently I've started asking questions on things I don't know, I've been chatting to people since the day I joined - I've made lots of friends. So yes I have fun with my friends on here

• just answer questions. I don't add friends,i used to but dick pics and ''hey,how are you doing haha lol xD'' aren't my thing.

• i answer questions when I feel like I can give some insight, ask when I want to know, and flirt. I have made a few friends(male). but I don't mind talking openly about sex and sexual activities, so that's probably why I get so much attention.

• Straight forward but I guess some people don't like that... oh the hell with them. lol I'm pretty chill though so I go with the flow =]

• i joined GAG cos I was confused about a certain person in my life but since that's over I act more like an agony aunt. Occassionally I have let go and acted like a gangster on here lol and it shouldn't have gone to that level. I have only flirted with one user and I don't think I can flirt with anyone else cos that kinda happened by accident. I banter every now and then but that's all light hearted. So I guess I act more like an agony aunt than anything else to be honest.

• entertain myself by finding some hilarious questions, answers and comments! ^-^

• I am myself, I answer questions and ask the occasional question.

• Idk I'm mostly on here to answer questions when I'm bored

• Weird.Because I am just not an Internet person.

• I am honest and upfront

• when I first joined GAG, I was seeking advice and also to advise , slowly I started having fun

now I don't frequent here that often, may be one day I would leave this site completely.

• All business.

• Very straight to the point.

• I originally came to GAG with questions, and only used it to ask about the many confusing situations my dating life provided, haha!

Then, after I stopped dating, I started providing more advice, being more social on the site.

Now that I'm an admin, I'm pretty much the same, except I have more info on the site itself now, and can actually help people with site related issues as well as provide unrelated advice when I can. I would be just as social as before, but people aren't really as social with me now that I'm an admin.

What Guys Said 11

• 2 ways.

A) When I started, I used to be silly with my answers on questions that were either stupid or inappropriate. I would ask funny questions from time to time to give everyone a sense of fresh air when it comes to questions like "does he like me?" or "how do I get him to approach me?".

B) Recently , I tend to be more serious but compassionate as well, I still like to be silly but I don't interact with the community like I used to. So, now, I want to seem like a person who is designed to help.

• I provide brief answers--mainly due to laziness and disinterest in helping--and radiate a stoic persona. Thus, people rarely talk to me or know me here, despite my being in this website for more than two years. I don't flirt as I am uncomfortable in flirting in general. I do reply properly when people talk to me, but I try not to act presumptuously. I observe a lot here as opposed to asking or answering questions and making friends from various parts of the world.

• I thought me,Confucius and toulouse talk to you?And you call this rare?If I have 3 persons talking to me on GAG,that's already a lot to me! Haha :P

• I disgree with you :P

• *disagree

• Silly, serious, and flirtatious!

• Juz because I'm bored and had nothin to do (life sux) -_-

• i act like I act in real life to my friends lol nothing different

• it depends I guess. most of the time I post comments unfiltered- or at least, I try to.

If I'm angry, I'll vent my frustration on pretty much anyone's comments I find annoying at the time.

• I'm here as a missionary for the church of LMS.

• like a boss

• I'm only here for the xper points

• I act like a pixie dust from a fairy in a tropical sunshine field of daisies and slugs.

• A fool.