Which (i)male and (ii)female GAGer do you think are the most humorous?

Just asking for fun.You can also mention those GAGers who have already deleted their accounts as I believe that they are still peeping around here,right?Haha.

0|0
8|4

Most Helpful Girl

• Kambo Tricky

female I don't know

2|0
    0|0
    • lol Kambo, good call

• Show All
    • I agree.Kambo_Tricky is one of the humorous guys on here.So far I have never encountered any female users here who are humorous.Haha.

• i'm funny but I'm not saying I'm the only one - there are probably people on here but we haven't come across them and @Cavmanier - yeah Kambo - ge cracks me up

What Guys Said 4

• Cuddle muffin, I've met her in person, she's hilarious.

2|0
    0|0
    • If you met her in person then that defeats the purpose. Not every one can show their whole personality over the net.

• Queen polo

2|0
    1|2
  • girls on this site are shallow, most people post anonymously so I don't know

0|1
    3|1
  • Male: Blackkid2 / Cromartie takes the prize for a great sense of humor but I seen him for a while now.

Female: I have laughed harder at posts by toulouse and udolopixe than anyone else but not for their senses of humor.

0|0
    3|0

What Girls Said 7

• Palek. I've never talked to him but his answers are hilarious.

0|0
    0|0
  • Palek :)

0|0
    0|0
  • i don't really find anyone here all that hilarious,we're all a bunch of losers from what I can tell

0|0
    1|1
  • Male: WhiteSteve and for female : foodmakesmehappy but she is gone now I think

0|0
    0|0
  • male would be Palek

Female would be kimberlyxx

0|0
    0|0
  • Male: Hotstudlovercupcake and PresidentBruno.

Female: Bombdotcom aka Pickledtofu aka Peace_Love_Couture aka Evangelina

0|0
    0|0
  • Palek or yadda for guy.

Girls...I don't really see any funny girls on here.

0|1
    3|0