Do you think sometimes people answer questions just to get points?

It's not always a legitimate answer either. It's more like "yes, he/she friendzoned you" without an explanation or why the person thinks so, it's just an answer even when the question says "if yes, explain why you think so."

or when people answer anonymously and just put a**hole answers to look like complete trolls. I find it really annoying. Or when people just come onto your question and give you an answer, non anonymously, and look like a smart a** or a d-bag.

Most Helpful Girl

• well,yes,it's bound to happen since we do get money in exchange for these points. it's not like people who are employed are always doing work that is beneficial for society.

What Guys Said 4

• There are times when one line is an apt answer for a very lengthy question too, I do that many times when warranted

Yes there are those who'd answer with one word or more just for the sake of earning points. The BA/MH has that point right that Xpers here translate to currency no matter how little or more is a matter of perception and requirement.

Yes there are those who'd just answer just for letting out steam and / or just troll around.

I find all those quite amusing lol :D

• To be honest, I never use the points anyway. I tend to forget that they can be converted into dosh :l

• Sure. Some people don't really care if they help you or not. Sometimes the answers are just there to make you laugh.

• "or when people answer anonymously and just put a**hole answers to look like complete trolls."

These are the free speech rights some people clamour like rabid dogs for. It's often a fight for the right to be retarded

• Lol. Unfortunately, especially when people are looking for serious answers.

What Girls Said 3

• What?

Never...

;)

• Yup. That's the very reason why I'm answering this question right now.

• Yes, it does seem that way.