How did you find GAG & why are you still here?

The question says it all how did you find this site and why are you still here?

Updates:
It looks like most of us are here byaccident & stay out of boredom

0|0
13|3

Most Helpful Girl

• I ask Google a question, and I was directed to GAG. I stay, cause it amuses me at times. I have meet and lost some good people I consider friends. I do leave occasionally because I get bored with all the crap, and the awful changes on the site. But I do return out of curiosity, and boredom.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• I was bored one day, so I Googled "Place where dreams go to die" and I ended up here. I can't seem to pull myself away from the wreckage.

1|0
    1|0
  • I had a question (don't remember what it was), so I Google'd it. And one of the search results was this website. Someone here asked the same question. I looked around this site, liked the organization, outline, etc. and created my own profile.

I'm still here because I enjoy helping people, I can get help when I need it, and I can redeem my effort/participation for Amazon gift cards.

0|0
    0|0
  • I remember typing in a question on google and this site was one of the things that popped up in the results. I took a look and the rest is history.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• I was having a personal issue that I won't get into, but I googled my question and the first link from google was to this website. I looked around, liked it and decided to stay. Of course, this is my second account. I deleted my first one because I got bored of it. Ironically, boredom is what led me to making this account and I doubt I'll delete this one for a long time:)

0|1
    1|0
  • I googled a question and it brought me here.

I found the community interesting and decided to join.

I was at a point in my life where I needed a lot of answers and found them here.

Now instead of being advised, I am pretty much the advice giver.

0|0
    0|0
  • It was a google accident which it seems is how most people found it too...I have no idea what I'm doing here anymore.

0|0
    0|0
  • Google brought me here...

...but I stay for the cookies

0|0
    0|0
  • was searching for an answer on google and the site came up

0|0
    0|0
  • I found GAG by accident and I am still here because I need to prevent my English from getting rusty as my clients mostly speak English.I stay also because I like to observe human behaviour and I have 2 friends on here :-)

0|0
    0|0
  • Someone told me about GAG. I'm here for the points.

0|0
    0|0
  • google to find advices and kept ending up on gag

still here because of boredom

1|0
    0|0
  • I found it by accident, through Google. I wanted advice on a specific situation I was in, and found GAG and asked... got interesting advice/opinions that helped me see things objectively and made me feel better because I felt I'd had my chance to vent about it. Most people were kind to me about it.

Why am I still here? If I wasn't an admin, I'd still be here as a Supermod, just like I was before. I just enjoy the back and forth (most of the time, haha) and I like being able to help people if I can. And... seeing others experience the same kinds of things I do/did helps ME... so it's a win win :-)

0|0
    0|0
  • I found this site because one day I was concerned about my crush,I typed in a question and a similar question came up, I clicked on the linked and it showed girlsasksguy and the girl was like me,i felt I was speaking because I had same exact issue,so one day I made my own account... asked a question and people told me some pros and cons and what I should do to find a solution to my problem. Till then I'm on this website 24/7 because it encourages me to never give up on love and so on, just figure out. Or speak up.

0|0
    0|0
  • google. I'm still here out of boredom.

0|0
    0|0
  • I was looking for answer to,does he like me?@@

I keep coming back because it's a bit addictive,but not as much as say fb. lol

0|0
    0|0