How did you find GAG & why are you still here?

The question says it all how did you find this site and why are you still here?

It looks like most of us are here byaccident & stay out of boredom

Most Helpful Girl

• I ask Google a question, and I was directed to GAG. I stay, cause it amuses me at times. I have meet and lost some good people I consider friends. I do leave occasionally because I get bored with all the crap, and the awful changes on the site. But I do return out of curiosity, and boredom.

What Guys Said 3

• I was bored one day, so I Googled "Place where dreams go to die" and I ended up here. I can't seem to pull myself away from the wreckage.

• I had a question (don't remember what it was), so I Google'd it. And one of the search results was this website. Someone here asked the same question. I looked around this site, liked the organization, outline, etc. and created my own profile.

I'm still here because I enjoy helping people, I can get help when I need it, and I can redeem my effort/participation for Amazon gift cards.

• I remember typing in a question on google and this site was one of the things that popped up in the results. I took a look and the rest is history.

What Girls Said 12

• I was having a personal issue that I won't get into, but I googled my question and the first link from google was to this website. I looked around, liked it and decided to stay. Of course, this is my second account. I deleted my first one because I got bored of it. Ironically, boredom is what led me to making this account and I doubt I'll delete this one for a long time:)

• I googled a question and it brought me here.

I found the community interesting and decided to join.

I was at a point in my life where I needed a lot of answers and found them here.

Now instead of being advised, I am pretty much the advice giver.

• It was a google accident which it seems is how most people found it too...I have no idea what I'm doing here anymore.

• Google brought me here...

...but I stay for the cookies

• was searching for an answer on google and the site came up

• I found GAG by accident and I am still here because I need to prevent my English from getting rusty as my clients mostly speak English.I stay also because I like to observe human behaviour and I have 2 friends on here :-)

• Someone told me about GAG. I'm here for the points.

• google to find advices and kept ending up on gag

still here because of boredom

• I found it by accident, through Google. I wanted advice on a specific situation I was in, and found GAG and asked... got interesting advice/opinions that helped me see things objectively and made me feel better because I felt I'd had my chance to vent about it. Most people were kind to me about it.

Why am I still here? If I wasn't an admin, I'd still be here as a Supermod, just like I was before. I just enjoy the back and forth (most of the time, haha) and I like being able to help people if I can. And... seeing others experience the same kinds of things I do/did helps ME... so it's a win win :-)

• I found this site because one day I was concerned about my crush,I typed in a question and a similar question came up, I clicked on the linked and it showed girlsasksguy and the girl was like me,i felt I was speaking because I had same exact issue,so one day I made my own account... asked a question and people told me some pros and cons and what I should do to find a solution to my problem. Till then I'm on this website 24/7 because it encourages me to never give up on love and so on, just figure out. Or speak up.

• google. I'm still here out of boredom.

• I was looking for answer to,does he like me?@@

I keep coming back because it's a bit addictive,but not as much as say fb. lol