What do you think of the default pictures update they made to GAG

My default picture used to be of the guy on a surf/skate board. Now it looks like a guy from the Mafia. GAG has updated their default icons. What do you this change?

Has there been any other changes made recently I haven't noticed yet?

think of this*
I changed mine to the one that ArabianPrincess likes, just to make her happy

Most Helpful Girl

• i like the ones they did for the guys but not the girls.

My fav is the one where the guy is wearing a beige jacket with a bag slung over his shoulder - looks hot. This looks smart too.

What Girls Said 12

• wish they could have added instead of removing. wonder if it will change how we perceive each other?

• I added a link to your old avi in my answer. The link isn't working right, so I hope you can figure it out.

• thanks, dude. I'll try to set this up after work...

• I like them. Will I be changing mine to one of them? Probably not but they're pretty cool.

• I don't really like them. But, I don't use the default images anyway.

• Default pictures suck people !

• i don't like them at all. they are too "interest" based and I'm not interrsted in any of the stuff. I just thinkthe one I chose looks sexy.

• I don't like my picture, it's too aggressive, but I don't know how to change it.

• Click on your profile. Hit, edit profile and over the right hand side, you'll see a bunch of avatars, click the one you want and hit confirm or OK or whatever it is, I forget. Voila, you've changed it

• I like it, Gag should switch it up every now and then just for something different.

The mafia guy is good.

• I just checked them out. I don't care for them, just another awful change on GAG. Who is in charge of this crap anyway?

• I just noticed that RIGHT NOW. lol I will go check them out, even though I like mine.

• i don't have an opinion but I have never used a default avatar

• Just checked them out. I like them.

• I don't like them hence why I'm keeping the burger.

What Guys Said 14

• I'm gonna have to switch up. I went from dapper dude gaming up a chick to a silhouette of a likely shoeless hippie looking pensive about feelings and social issues and stuff.

• The ones I've seen all look basically the same...LAME! Though it's not as if you'd find any of the old ones hanging in the Louvre. That's why I found this silly-looking pic of some old codger standing by some water and pasted it on.

• Why the fuck do they all have the flag of the Japanese Empire in the background? link

• Easy enough to fix using the back button to move back before the change, then use copy paste. :)

• Here's five more if anyone wants them. That's all I had in my cache.

link

link

link

link

link

• OK, here's how to do it. Use this link.

web.archive.org/web/20120128164706im_/ link

The address ends with 1a.gif

Replace the 1a.gif with 2a, 3a, 4a, etc for girl icons. Replace with 1b, 2b, 3b etc for boy icons. There are ten each in the archive.

• Whoops the link doesn't work. If it still doesn't work you'll have to copy paste the beginning into the address bar.

• Nothing wrong with changing things up, I like them!

Personally, I'd rather keep on using my own custom-made avatars.

When I originally wrote this answer, my avatar is/was Kirby mimicking Captain Falcon from Super Smash Bros Melee! :-P

• Well anything is better than the same old pics but I prefer to draw them for you. because my profile pics I do for others are awesome and mo0re individualized !

• I like it and approve it. I look better this way compared to looking like a deck of balls on a pool table.

• I like them. I think they look much better than the previous ones. At least now I can use one if I ever choose to remove my actual picture. The default icons match my personality and lifestyle more.

• I like them but my old one I liked better, I had the one with the chess piece.

• Is that what happened? Lol. Seems good so far

• This one actually semi resembles me other than the Beanie

• They're okay.

• dont care no pandas

• Cheesy.