Do you think its justified

That a fellower user on GaG asks you why you have you joined GaG when you've never dated in a patronising way like you're retarded

GaG is not just a dating site and people can good advice even if they Haven't dated.

Most Helpful Guy

• True, the guy is obviously under the delusion this is a dating site,

He is in the wrong, not you,

• Thanks I know I pointed it out and he called me sad have no life because I'm guru in status and that on her 24/7 lol

What Guys Said 4

• "GaG is not just a dating site..."

I wasn't under the impression that it was a dating site at all. But I can be really oblivious to a lot of things.

I might - in I'd imagine very rare circumstances - question a person if they were giving advice on dating, on topics in dating where the question is seeking responses from someone who has had experience with the same topic.

Otherwise, gotta try to ignore the idiots as best we can. It's hard, because there are just so, so many of them out there.

• Same but apparently it is according to him in my eyes it was more of a opposite gender advice site but hey what do we know?

• Well at least he is out there dutifully correcting all of us on our misunderstandings. Geesh. Gotta love the internet.

• Ikr and this is a guy I never met before lol

• What you say is correct on all terms :)

He's the retard not you ;) :D (you should tell him so too :D )

• You should post his name up here so we can all point and laugh at his stupidity.

• I agree, 8^D

What Girls Said 2

• where would we be if only the ones who've dated were here? a majority of the guys are here to whine about girls being''shallow whore slut bitches'' because they won't date them. I don't think who ever is making money off this site would like it if everyone who has never dated left

• May I see the link?