What do you think of video responses on GAG?

I think it might be entertaining but what are your opinions on? Do you think it will be great to or will it be a bad idea lol

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it would be fun as hell but would turn into a dating and bashing site quite quickly. Cliques would form rather fast and people would be butthurt for sure. 5 stars

What Guys Said 8

• I imagine there would be many a penis and Rick Astley.

• GirlsAskGuys will need to find a way to make sure inappropriate behavior doesn't get into this site. Can't have nudity and things like that on a site like this especially since there are under 18 year-olds here.

• They could be cool, but I imagine there would be stuff that you do not want to see.

• sure, why not. I think they use to have something like that actually

• Really? I thought it might be cool but judging by some of these answer I don't think it would be wise to have that feature lol

• well, we would need to monitor it, but if people wanted to, they could post links of themselves (or others) doing inappropriate things right now. So I don't think we'd have to worry too much

• Hosting a video player is pretty difficult and expensive so just use YouTube and link people to it

• Thanks, but no thanks.

I would never use it nor would I ever watch it. I would think it's way quicker to read people's responses rather than watching them saying it, and many would probably ramble on

• Ohhhhh yes I can do my nudie dance for all my adoring GAG fans ^_^

• If I can show my dick, I'm all for it.

What Girls Said 3

• lol no that's a terrible idea, for the PRECISE reason that mr anon here just gave.

• Lol! Yh I didn't think of that until I saw those responses. I forgot to disable anon feature when I was typing the question. Doh!

• hahaha its ok:P I honestly would think it'd b so much fun if not for those types of ppl. oh dear and the responses continue haha:P

• I know it would've been jokes if it wasn't for the select few lol

• Bad. People can be so mean.

• Pretty unique idea.