Have you ever changed Best Answer on one of your questions?

The question is have you ever changed best answer on one of your questions?

• Yes
  • No
Wow these best answers just keep on comin

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 11

• Sure. I feel a bit of guilt when I do that. :(

• I have.

I felt bad about it, but really, a better answer came in.. and it wasn't like weeks later..

Now.. I usually don't award BA for a bit.. until I'm more sure...

and some of my questions, there really isn't a "best" answer.

• No, I didn't even know that was allowed. Traitors haha :)

• No. I leave my question open for a few days limit and what my limit is up read and award who I think made a good answer.

• I didn't know you could change best answer.

• I did not know that was allowed.

Ha, no I haven't but I really don't ask many questions on here anyway.

That's...

No takesies backsies!

• No I have not ever done that. Once BA is given that is a sealed deal with me. Even if a better one does come along.

• No not really...lol Once I get a BA the answers stop.

• Yeah

• Yep. If a better one comes along I'll change it.

• Courageously amazing answer!

• Haha I'll enjoy the spotlight while I can ;)

• I told Sammy to kill anyone that tried to answer this again. Sigh...what a failure...anyhoo I suggest you do the same or maybe put a gate in front of this question, put one of those "floors are wet signs" in front, use those orange cones that you see on the highway and make it direct anyone to a jolly and unique "do girls like big peckers" questions or call the NSA and make it a level red.

• I have thought about this same thing before, but the thing is, I don't want to take away the points from someone who I already awarded it to, who answered in the timing I needed them to. So I take a while to choose best answer (a few days), then when it's done, that's the way it stays.

• Without the bitter there can be no sweet

• Hmmm... for me the sweet comes first then a world of bitter :(

What Guys Said 13

• Nope, then again I've never given a best answer, either I'm asking questions with no real answer or so many people give the same answer picking one would be pointless.

• I shan't fall for this! I'm expecting to be stripped of this due to the nature of the question... also I've seen you do it at least once already. ;)

• :( aww a short lived period of celebration and joy...

• No, though I've been awarded BA only to see it disappear. Thankfully, I'm self-confident enough to know in an absolute sense that all of my answers are better than all others and I'm thus never offended.

• No. Don't feel like it's very... appropriate to suddenly take that award away from someone even if their answer is not really the best anymore.

• NO! you always deserve it.

• I saw that the checkbox was there to pick a different answer but I never knew if you actually could do that. That would suck for somebody!

• I try to wait at least 2 days before giving a best answer and so far have never changed it.

• I rarely give BA on my questions because I almost always ask questions that don't merit one.

• give it to me :P

• Yes I have

• no I never changed it...i don't like to snatch something that I have given to someone that being said I never change it ...but you can change it if you want and give me the one ;-)

• Yes, I have changed best answers. I don't know if that takes points away from the person that originally was given best answer, and gives the 10 points to the new best answer, but I have done that before

• Nope, and I don't think I would unless someone else came along in the future with a much better one, and even then I'd feel wrong. After all, wouldn't that person then lose the Best Answer points?

• Yes. I do it just to piss off people who think they're gonna get ten extra meaningless points ^_^