Should we have a category or a separate question section for comments on news stories?

People could reference news stories or magazine articles about relationships and comment on them.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd like a section, since I'd be interested in reading them and they'd be easier to find

What Girls Said 4

• I like the idea of a political section on here. That way you get people who are actually interested in politics commenting, not just someone who has no idea what they're talking about inserting their 2 pennies in.

• I think it would be cool if we had a section on here named 'News' and one named 'politics'.

People ask questions a lot about what is going on in the world and I think a section besides other would be nice. Same for politics.

• For "Current Events" I sorta like this idea...

as for things that fall under the existing categories rather well...

You can always link the webpage into a question asking people what they think or into an article you wrote about that page.

• I current events... eh, nah. Other is sufficient.

What Guys Said 4

• It might turn into a blog. People tend to like blogs, so I think it may be a good idea. Just as long as it won't take people away from answering questions in our current categories. Don't want everyone jumping into that news or events category right away.

• That would be cool. My old website "Current" was like that. People would post news stories they found interesting across the web and other user would comment on them. Some post were crazy but it was always interesting

• good idea ...needs to be executed well and moderated accordingly

• I'm afraid it would turn into something like :Kim Kartrashian wears no jacket outside:! What does everyone think about that? Meh barf. I think the other category is OK for "other" stuff.

• Yeah but you're only allowed to post in question form. It would be cool if we could post articles were interested in and others comment on them

• We already have Kim questions like that...should be moderated out, regardless of cateogry.

• Well I hate them but I do not agree. It is difficult to put rules on subjects to not ask or discuss. It would never end.