How often do you go anonymous?

I am anon about 50% of the time for answering personal questions as well asking personal questions so it for both.But I try to answer normally also.

0|0
9|13

Most Helpful Guy

• 50% maybe. There are a lot of times where I feel like speaking everything that is on my mind and just want to be anon.

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• 365 questions asked and 45 were anonymous.

Personally I don't feel the need to go anonymous anymore, I used to when I first started but now, nope.

1|0
    0|0
  • Rarely. The only times are when I need to say something more personal or too embarrassing.

1|0
    0|0
  • Under 10% of the time.

1|0
    1|0
  • I am not about 70 not anon and 30% anon. I still mix it up though. Sometimes I will answer 70 or 80 questions in an hour or two and be anon.

2|0
    0|0
  • I haven't gone anonymous once.

1|0
    0|0
  • Everyone's anonymous . Most people don't personally know each other on here.

2|0
    2|0
  • Going anonymous on a website people don't know who I am anyway is pretty redundant.

3|0
    0|1
  • I never go anonymous I am not afraid. I did hit anon by mistake once.

I don't allow weak anonymous users on my questions either.

1|0
    2|2
  • I have answered one question ever anonymously so there is that

1|0
    0|0
  • I never do.

1|0
    0|0
  • NEVER

0|0
    2|1
  • Always

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• I never go anonymous, not once in all the years I've been here.

1|0
    0|0
  • It depends on the question or the answer. When the answer or the question is too personal or embarrassing I go anonymous.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not that often actually. Probably only 5-10%. I only go anon when answering really personal sexuality questions, or answering sexuality questions generally.

1|0
    0|0
  • 2% I think, at the beginning is when I went anonymous for a question and a few answers, other than that I don't go anonymous.

1|0
    0|0
  • i only answered 3 questions anonymously out of 7818-so,not very often.

1|0
    0|0
  • I've answered 5 questions anonymously out of 530. The reason I went anonymous on those is because they were obvious troll questions and I wanted to have some fun and not get blocked.

1|0
    0|0
  • Never

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm only anonymous when I'm not teasing and I'm actually being serious

1|0
    0|0
  • Never too.

0|1
    1|0