When will the site update?

It was supposed to be pretty soon I thought. I've been a member here for like 5 years (don't laugh) and hardly anything has changed so an all new site will be cool! lol

Any new info from GaG staff or moderators that are in the loop?

Most Helpful Girl

• they said January then Sparrow said by late January but its February now - ask the mods or admin

• Oooo! Anytime! lol

It seems like it's going to be any day now with all the tiny changes like profile pics, and some of the recent voting polls they've done teasing logos and mascots and stuff.

• Oh yeah, you do don't you? lol!

What Girls Said 3

• I had heard late January but they said definitely "early 2014." Some changes may take another month or two. Some people are very impatient but it takes a lot of work to make such drastic changes to an entire website.

• I'm excited for the changes!

• Me too! I don't even know what to expect so it's all going to be a surprise!

• It's coming VERY soon, I promise :-)

There are so many changes, we're really excited to get it out there and see what you guys think. You'll be hearing from us about it very soon, so please don't feel discouraged... it's coming!

• Excellent. Thank you for the encouragement Sparrow!

• Sure.

What Guys Said 2

• No one knows. They had a timeframe, but they were forced to push back the date. Only the admins can tell you. I would simply sit tight

• ooo site update? I wasn't aware we were getting one...though I'm kinda new so...

• They've been hinting at it for a while now. It was originally supposed to happen a few months ago but they pushed the date back to make it better I guess. Last thing they said was "early 2014."