What is something that a fellow GAGer asked you that makes you laugh?

Anything hilarious to share? :D

I'm asking because a few GAGers make me laugh so much but most of these humorous ones have already deleted their accounts :(

Most Helpful Guy

• A certain unnamed user once asked me if I like to stick my fingers in my bum and then sniff them! His post was at once deleted.

• What a weird and disgusting guy. How dare he asks questions like this? I mean, it implies that you (or I fort that matter) would be as disgusting as this dullard, right?

• Alright, I stop the game right here: I'm sorry, I didn't know you were Christian. Didn't want to offend you.

• No offense taken. We all have different views of the world. ; - )

What Guys Said 2

• The only person who's able to make me laugh is myself.

• Had to be that one time (By one time I mean several hundred times) when pink panties man asked about fellow GAGers to kick him in the nuts. Such a creative mind and brilliant thinker, I wonder where his muses carried him to and what he does today to pass the time.

What Girls Said 2

• I laughed the hardest at a few. One was a fellow who's girlfriend pimped him out for a tattoo, and a pair of Louis Vuittons was hilarious. The other was a guy who Dutch ovened his girlfriend, cruel, but appealed to my twisted sense of humor. Of course palek, makes me laugh all the time.

• Are you real?

lol