Does anyone else think the new icons are ugly?

I personally hate them :( I liked the old ones way better.

• Fugly
  • Cute

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 7

• I liked the old ones. I always use my own pictures for my profile, but I liked seeing the old ones better.

• I liked them for the first hour but they just seem so cheesy now: a girl kicking a punching bag, a girl mountain climbing, a guy staring at the sky, a guy jumping with his arms up. They all have a Japanese themed sun background too :|

• I kinda liked my old chessboard. The one I just picked out will do.

• I wouldn't say ugly but they aren't as graphical as the old ones. Maybe they just take up less memory on the server that stores all of our profiles I don't know.

• I agree they look to plain.

• i like them

• I agree with you

What Girls Said 8

• I actually hadn't noticed they had changed, so, I went to go look at them. Yeah, I prefer the old ones over the new ones. But, they don't really bother me, because I just use my own. The only thing, though, is that it seems weird they would change them, since it didn't really seem like something that needed to be changed.

• Nope I really like the new icons for men

• When I first logged on I had the person climbing the mountain (I think that's what it was). I was like wtf is this lol? So yes I agree with you.

• They're not ugly but aren't AMAZING!

• I don't really care for them. But things change, it is small on the scale of things. So it is not a big deal to me.

• I don't even understand why they did them. I suppose they had nothing better to do with their time.

• I found new ones better

• I hate them too.