Do you find GAGers more interesting or less interesting than people in your real life or not much difference?

The question title is a bit long but not too long and thanks for remembering to cast your vote downstairs.

• I find GAGers more interesting than people in my real life.
  • I find GAGers less interesting than people in my real life.
  • I think there is not much difference.

Most Helpful Girl

• Probably more interesting. Mainly because there are a lot more diverse people here than those I know in my real life. I think it's interesting to see different opinions and viewpoints on issues which is more than I would be exposed to by the individuals in real life I know:)

What Guys Said 4

• More interesting, I don't interact with people that much in real life.

• why not?

• Not a fan of human beings in general, they're often selfish, hedonistic, and lack almost any form of self-awareness. They judge others, but do not divert an ounce of that critical thinking inward, where the most improvement is needed. As a result, they know little about themselves, and even less about the world around them.

At least here, on this website, I can keep them at arms length in a controlled environment where I can Ask, Answer, or Block people appropriately.

• I thought yanks were supposed to be chirpy buggers!

• I like being able to talk to someone face to face, but on her its nice because you can give your straight up honest advice and not have to worry about ruining a close relationship with someone

• I think there is not much difference.

• not much difference.its just I can be more honest about my answer.

What Girls Said 8

• more interesting tbh, its because its so open out here and you can ask whatever you want. you also take more note of the diversity of characters on here.

people here also seem to actually get where I'm coming from- a lot can relate. many people in my real life just can't I don't know y.

its just a cute little community:P and I wuv it:)

• i have to say its more interesting. People can be free to express themselves than they could in real life, with all that social rules.

• Its not that the people on GAG are more interesting, I just find them easier to talk to due to the anonymity.. Also people who are on GAG are look to help others for help and advice in return, so it works out, I don't feel like I'm troubling people by asking awkward, random and sometimes personal questions.

I love my friends, but there are some things I don't feel comfortable talking to them about, but I do feel comfortable here.

• More especually the anon comedian guys

• More interesting. I like the openness of everyone here.

• Not much difference about the same as real life some are better some worse?

• I don't see a big difference in general.

• I find 75% of the people on this site uninteresting. Although they are amusing in a sad way.