Do you prefer GAGers to friend request you to talk to you or to ask you for advice?

Do you prefer GAGers to add you so that he/she could talk to you or to ask you for advice?Why?Thanks for remembering to cast your vote downstairs.

• I prefer GAGers to friend request me to talk to me.
  • I prefers GAGers to friend request me to ask me for advice.

Most Helpful Guy

• Talk is nice, then if we've talked for a while maybe ask for advice on something. Otherwise just post the Q here. It's funny the ones for FR asking for advice would just send walls of text and I wouldn't care. One kid even sent a bullshit wall of text thing to my inbox and when he asked if I read it I said no and he blocked me when I didn't even care.

What Guys Said 6

• I prefer basic chatting. Feel free to ask for advice, but I'm totally happy to chat because I got no one to talk to other than my family members. I got no friends in life. So, it's nice to chat with someone my own age even if it's online and with a stranger. Better than nothing.

• Should be another option. I don't prefer either. If someone wants to talk to me, then they can message me. I find the premise of 'friends' that you don't actually know to be a bit daft.

• I don't mind people friend requesting me for advice, but when that's the ONLY reason they friend request me that can suck. When people friend request me I do my best to make conversation but they don't seem to put in the same effort.

• I like to answer the persons questions, then I will ask them to add me as a friend here, get to know them a little and then ask if they're in face book and if I can add them there as well.

• I don't mind a friend request. It's more personal

• anything but war declaration

What Girls Said 5

• normally they just message me since its open to everyone. Some of them who I've given advice to friend request me. Usually its just random people friend requesting me and those who have seen my answers/or whom's question I've answered. Currently I have 27 to check out and accept

• Just ask me for advice.

I the request is too much of a hassle.

• Advice because I am not really on here for conversations, I am just here to answer question and sometimes ask questions and then I log off.

• Either or.

• What is the point of friend's if you don't talk?