Gagers! have you ever wondered what the voices of your fellow GaGers sounded like?

Out of the time you've been on this site, have you ever wondered or tried to imagine what the voices of your favorite GaGers sounded like? question askers and answerers included?

• Yes
  • No I haven't really thought about it.

Most Helpful Girl

• Not really. I mean, the close friends I've made on here. Yes, I wonder what there

voices sound like (I've actual heard what of few of my friends sound like and there

voices match them nicely). But, everybody else that I don't know. I can't say I've wondered.

What Girls Said 17

• There use to a question where everyone recorded their voices and everyone on GaG could listen. It was fun. Cyrus7 asked it.

• um not really tbh

• When Cyrus7 was a user he asked a question with a link to vocaroo and he received a massive amount of responses...

Some of them, I was surprised.

• Hmm someone should do another one of those questions one of these days..

• if the admins will allow it.

Cyrus was pretty harmless and didn't troll, so I think they didn't mind that he asked it

• I thought I was the only one who remembered that.

• No... but now I have haha.

• Yes, just out of curiosity.

• Yes :) a few actually and I wish I could hear their voice I think that would b pretty cool!

• I guess its a curiosity thing.

• Not really I don't really pay attention to that tbh.

• No I have never really thought about it.

• Not really

• Don't pay enough attention to care.

• Yes, not only their voice but also their face.

• Nope, I don't want to get that personal with the people here. I prefer the mute version of typed words.

gagers would sound like a bunch of whiney virgins anyhow LOL :P

• there have already been several questions on this. And users posted their voices using Vocaroo

• I do. that would be interesing to hear

• I've never really thought about it. Usually the voice in my head when I read the responses is neutral. It would be interesting to know though!

• yes I have wondered and a few I have heard.

What Guys Said 8

• The original question by Cyrus (with it's many many answers)

link

• I like accents, so yes, someone should start a new topic (and make sure it's pinned). A 2014 version!

• No. But I did wonder how some users look like if they don't have a picture of themselves posted.

• A couple users here consistently ask dumb questions and have dumb answers, and I've wondered how well they speak. But other than that, no.

• A few. But then they changed their display pic and I fell out of love.

• It has never crossed my mind.

• There have been Vocaroo questions posted on here before. But that was back when the cool people were still on here lol. I heard their voices, now my life is complete.

• lol, I said the same thing ^_^ , but minused the "cool" people part because I didn't want to offend anyone. :P

• But you were thinking it ;)

• No, can't say that I ever have