How Can I change my gender on the profile?

It says I'm a guy but I'm a girl...help

I really really need help

Most Helpful Girl

• Unfortunately, at this time, we're unable to modify the gender of member accounts.

You'll need to FIRST cancel this account, THEN create a new account making sure to select the correct gender.

Even after this account is cancelled, the username will remain "taken", so if you're wanting to use the same username on your new (correct) account, please let me know (send me a message) before you cancel this account. I can change the username of this account, making your username available for use when you sign up as a girl :-)

I hope that makes sense, haha!

• I want to keep my username please help

What Guys Said 2

• I would contact one of the admins or one of the moderators for help.

• Just make another account

What Girls Said 6

• You can contact the admins here: link And they should be able to make the change for you.

• The only way is to delete this account and make a new one.

• Well, you can use this account and then in your About Me Tell everyone you're a girl that way you won't lose the points you have.

• You'll have to make a new account

• Your best bet is to start fresh and delete this account or contact the admins on the site.

• I just realized that this website should have a gender neutral option. Am I right or what?

Give me bestest answer.