Do you think it's wrong for a person on GaG to post a link to one of their questions...

... in their answer to try to get more answers. Have you ever answered a question and posted a link to one of your question to try and get more answers.

• Yes it's wrong, even though I do it some times.
  • Not wrong at all, I do it often.
  • Yes it's wrong, I never do it.
  • Not wrong at all, even though I never do it.

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 5

• It technically is wrong because that's not how this site should be used. I don't mind it if they desperately need help but no-ones helped them with a question but if it's something pointless and not desperate, it can be annoying.

• Some questions have more answers and opinions that answer perfectly the second question.

• I don't do it but I don't see anything wrong in it.

• Not really

• Posting a liknk to your question might give the impression your not bothered about giving the other person advice.

You only interested in your question being answered.

Some people might not take it like that.

What Guys Said 3

• I really think those should be moderated at least in the sense that they're question's taken out of their answer. If I really want to answer a question I'll notice the title in the list after all. I don't want bullshit "answers" that feel like spam. Putting a one sentence answer followed by "please answer mine" makes me feel like it was an effortless answer with no real merit.

• Only if it is directly relevant. I think it's obnoxious and looks desperate to do that often. I also see people asking to rate their questions. The second I read that I rate it a one star. I don't think it's wrong I just think it's stupid. I picked D as it is the closest to what I would pick.

• Never have and never will, as I know how annoying it is; as I've seen it here - equally as annoying is when a question is posted and is then re-posted, with often basically the same wording, a few days later