Has anyone on GAG ever made you feel unsafe?

Be honest. There are a couple of people who've messaged me asking about my sex life, and quite frankly, I either ignore it, or I tell them I'd rather not talk about it. Does it make me feel uncomfortable and unsafe? -Definitely, because if I say the wrong information they can easily grab a hold of a tiny part of my life, and possibly use it against me. So, how do you feel about people on GAG trying to talk to you, or get you to talk about questions you've asked on GAG? I normally don't ask my Sexuality questions on Anonymous because I feel I'm not ashamed. But, when people start asking me, I get a little uneasy. What about you? This is a question for both male and female (& in between (:. )

• Yes.
  • No.
  • I don't mind it.
  • Yes, It creeps me out!

Most Helpful Girl

• No. I only talk to a select few.. I ignore most friend requests unless I know them well enough.

My suggestion: make your profile private, unfriend anyone who makes you uncomfortable and lastly be more selective about you add.

What Guys Said 9

• I've seen other pandas floating around and I was a little taken aback but not frightened. I of course scared them off because this is my territory.

• The administrators are forever sending me inappropriate photographs of themselves and that's more than a little scary.

• Nope. I'm not afraid of any one on here. I've met my fair share of crazy women in real life over the years, so some ladies on a forum are of no concern.

• No but then I'm a guy. I don't tend to feel unsafe in general I guess. I also don't have guys asking me about my sex life.

• Lol :P Understandable.

• I find this topic interesting because my mind doesn't comprehend some of the stuff I hear a lot of guys do.

• Nope. IT's easy to just delete and block. Don't give out personal information unless you've established some kind of relationship where you're reasonably sure they are legit.

In fact, anyone - please ask me about my sex life!

• no not really ever had an issues like that or felt unsafe but then I'm a guy

• No not at all.

• A little uneasy at times perhaps but never really unsafe.

• Normally no but one time a girl on here liked me and I somewhat rejected her. She then schmoozed a moron of a moderator to recruit him to help her send hundreds of messages to everyone on Gag about me having sex with all these girls on here lol. That was not the bad part. The bad part was her emailing me and calling me for months with different accounts and numbers. She stalked me on here for about one year and still does occasionally. It's been over a year and she still is obsessed.

What Girls Said 8

• Well, I know what I am going to say. I don't lie but I control what is told. Simply saying NO should stop them but I have had some odd & crazy guys message me. When I need to I will defend myself even online but I usually avoid situations like that. NO ONE WILL FORCE ME TO ANSWER ANYTHING. They shouldn't but I don't think a lot of people on here are like that perhaps some are but I try to avoid them.

• Nah what are they gonna do caps me and block me to death?

• Not really. There are some guys on here that ask so many personal questions but I just ignore them or block them.

• No. I don't reveal much of my personal information. So I have nothing to fear.

• Just the guy that flew up to Toronto and then blew up my GaG and FB demanding I meet him at his hotel.. a club..

• Doesn't really bother me. They can't make me answer a question I don't want to answer.

• Ummm yes definitely

• I go anonymous nearly all the time because of some of the things people have said to me on GAG and in other forums.

• I understand you girly.