How to get xper points?

how can I get more xper points and quicker?

thanks for the answers guys

Most Helpful Guy

• I remember once a girl on here offered to send sexy pics in return for someone with enough points giving her his Amazon giftcard. But the question got taken down I think.

If you're over 18, and it's legal where you are to do so, I'd be happy to exchange sexy pics for Amazon giftcard LOL. Just give me your email LOL.

• lol I'm not that desperate thank you

• Okay. You can keep convincing yourself it's the right thing, I already know it's wrong. Personally I would rather share my body with someone who loves me and vise versa then some random stranger, but good luck with that.

• I love you, LOL.

What Guys Said 3

• Answer more and more questions. It's that simple. If I got nothing to do then I can sit for hours answering question after question. Well, unless I don't know the answer. Then I skip.

• Answer questions.

Profit.

• yeah not everyone can be like kambo - popular actor in the day and technician in the night. And the few hours of rest he gets he comes on here to help fellow helpers. BTW that's during his sleep - he has this magical power of being able to dreamwalking but on GaG -cool na

• Sweet talker.

• Answer Questions, enter contests, login every day, get best answers.

What Girls Said 7

• Filling out all of the info in your profile gets you points

answer a shit load of questions

login daily or as often as you can

Im not sure but I think being up voted gets you points too.

• This link

• Add pictures to your profile (like 3xp for every pic), answer a lot of questions, log in as much as you can

• Answer and ask questions, update your profile information.

• By giving all of us members money.

• Answer a lot of questions. Ask a lot of questions. Update your profile a lot.

• Answer questions.

Get BA.

Ask questions.