Does GAG still have instant messaging?

I use to I-M with other GaG members, I don't know if I somehow turned this feature off or if GAG no longer offers instant messaging?

Most Helpful Girl

• No, that feature is no longer available since Google bought Meebo. However, it is possible that the new version of GAG coming soon may include a new chat feature.

What Guys Said 4

• It got shut down. While I didn't mind it at first, it got a little old after a while when I'd randomly be messaged by people sending me their dumb drama.

• Nope not at the moment, it may start up again from what I've heard in conjunction with rumours about changes to the site... Although I'd not quote me on that.

• Bring the god damn chat back already

• Nope it's gone. I doubt they'll bother to replace it

What Girls Said 8

• Thankfully, Google shut it down.

• Well, it's been gone kind of noticeable but it might be back. Not sure if I'd use it again some people were a little too weird or annoying.

• I miss it :(

• It's been gone for like 5million years! Were you living under a rock all this time? :o!

• No, there is no instant messaging.

• No they got rid of it.

• No, we don't currently have any kind of chat feature - link

You may still send and receive private messages to other users, and of course, may contact each other in questions/answers/comments.

We are considering our options regarding a replacement, we know many of you miss it. We'll pass on information when we can :-)

• It use to a while ago.. but it seems to be gone and I'm not sure it will come back