How did you find this site/start using it?

For me personally if anyone has seen anything else I asked. I have a lot of confusion on how to handle one of my friends and found this site by googling around for advise.

Most Helpful Guy

• Googled some question and this appeared on the search results. Someone on here asked the same question. After reading the answers I decided to look around the site because it looked kinda interesting to me. I ended up liking it and signed up. Glad I did because I've been having a very nice time here.

What Girls Said 14

• I think everyone came here one of 2 ways.

Google, which is likely about 90%...

and through a friend/relative.. for the other 10%..

I brought a guy I know on FB here.. he was having issues...

I know a few other people at various times have said sister/brother/cousin

• I don't really remember what it was at first that I was looking for... but I'd done a Google search, and after I didn't find the yahoo answers to be good enough, I found this site. lol

• i asked a question on Google it redirected me to websites with relatioship advice. I just happened to click on this one after I had checked a few others. Ever since then I've been on here

• I was looking for some opinions about something when I stumbled upon this site. I made an account to ask a question about this guy I was on/off with.

• A survey on Google sent me here.

• I was curious about something.

• I was just google stuff like usual and then I came upon this site and decided to join, I found it intriguing.

• I was on a different Q&A site and got bored of it. So I was looking for a different one and stumbled on to this one.

• Found it on FB

• Google! I googled if having dots is turn off or something like that... and then I was here! D:

• Google

• I came to GAG with a specific question several years ago.

I used it on and off for the few couple years, then started using it more regularly and climbed my way up from Moderator to Super Moderator and then surprisingly, admin and Community Manager.

Crazy the way it all happened.

If that guy hadn't been so awful to me years ago, I may have never found GAG and I wouldn't have the job I have today... the job I love :-)

• I don't remember how I happen to find it but I'm glad I did. I was just looking for a forum that gave relationship advice and I found this place.

• I found it on google

What Guys Said 13

• I was looking for a place to interact with other well-informed people and engage in intellectually stimulating conversation. I stuck around anyway!

• Google. I was looking for a watch that girls thought looked good on guys and I found a question on here. Then I looked up some other things and this site kept popping up so I made an account and have met some very cool people and have received some great advice. Thanks people of GAG!

Cgrade

• I found it through Google. I asked "do girls like shy guys" and it sent me here. I've been on for about three years now. The admins "promoted" me to moderator yesterday.

• I used to post on a forum with people who have very similar views to myself. The constant reverberation of my own thoughts and opinions was making me feel very depressed and suicidal. A lot of people there used to troll on this site and others and I decided to come here to get my social fix instead, thinking conversing with mentally healthy people would help me get better. It hasn't, the only difference seems to be that people here are so deluded that they make me angry to the point I want to hurt other people rather than myself, which is positive I guess, for me anyway.

• It was more clear cut...get some advice and insight, or else...

• because I was looking for another site like yahoo answers, and this is better, though it doesn't have all the categories. oh and since google or google+ took over yahoo, yahoo just sucks

• I just stumbled upon it, started answering and got a mail from the admin.

• Related to one of the top gurus... But I say I like to say I do a better job from the things I learn... #humblebrag

• It was mentioned on another site that I'm on. So I checked it out.

• Google

• idk. probably through google when I was trying to find a dating site.

• I am with the C.I.A..To make a long story short, our office was pursuing a suspect dubbed the "panty peeler" through various Relationship orientated websites & we eventually followed him here. Our culprit is wanted on fraud for imitating a "soon to be famous Rap star", claims he is really, really, really good looking to the point of being "beautiful", & is using those false pretenses to fraudulently get himself into Harvard.

As a warning, if anyone happens to come across this "Stud" know that he IS very smart, but plays dumb & is a musical genius. He is known to woo & break the hearts of the most beautiful of women with his charm & ridiculous crazy good looks. Report him immediately & do not fall for his antics. He also loves muffins & cupcakes

• So long that I can't remember, but very probably something to do with that I'm a massively shy introvert