Do you ever feel like you're here to just to vent?

Like, you know the answers to your questions... but you still come here to ask.. and it's really just for validation or just to vent...

Most Helpful Guy

• I've never done that, but I can see how this place, for some, is a nice place to vent. I don't see anything wrong with it. We all need a way to release the tension in our life.

What Guys Said 2

• Not really, no, but I notice that a lot of people are. It's usually disappointing to see those questions.

• Oh hell yes.

What Girls Said 2

• Yeah, it feels great to rant and have someone tell you your right. I try not to rant, cause I know I won't get answers that way, but a lot of the question (if there really is one) ends up being 80% rant

• Yes I do. If it's a guy that may like me or whatever, I need to hear it from other people. Sometimes when I'm angry about a situation I need to vent and have feedback, usually with getting opinions with people who agree. Lol -__-