How quick are you to block people on here?

On a scale of one to 10 (1 being very slow, 10 being very quick) how fast on the trigger are you when it comes to blocking others on here?

• I block quicker than yo momma gets her hand down my pants
  • I'm normal and I don't or rarely block, unless I'm compelled by the power of Satan
  • I wish I could block the QA now and forever, and burn his house down while I'm at it

Most Helpful Girl

• I have 9 blocked but I'm blocked by more

I block back

• You might hold the record for being blocked on here, you ruffle a lot of feathers lol

• On my previous accounts I had almost 100 people blocked lmao

I know I do though :p

• You give them a knee jerk reaction ;)

What Girls Said 23

• I currently only have three users blocked, however, I know there are many more who have me blocked, I just don't really care to block back. The few I have blocked are just trolls that I don't want to have any contact with. So, I don't block very often and when I do, I typically unblock after a little while, depending on the circumstances.

• I have only blocked people who send personal messages that are suggestive and overly familiar. I am not here to make friends and I'm definitely not here to pick up men.

messages that ask "is 3 inches enough for you?"

or "do you like to suck c*ck?"

or "do you have pictures you can send me?"

It pisses me off. It is basically the virtual equivalent of that dude who pulls down his pants in the middle of the street and blocks your way. I am too busy, I don't have time for that BS and it pisses me off how socially retarded and perverse some people are.

I want them gone. In the real world, I avoid them and report them to the police. Here I click "Block".

• I don't waste my time. There are people who say really offensive crap, just to argue with someone or to get a reaction out of them. Who has time to deal with people like that over the internet?

Don't feed the trolls.

• I only block the people that block me.

In rare circumstances do I ever block someone, that's only when they are being offensive and disrespectful towards me.

• I block people who slander me but if somebody leaves mean or nasty comments I usually turn the other cheek.

• 1 I just ignore them and they get away with it. I have about 3 people blocked they were mean

• I block abusive and antagonistic user.

• I block users, who think this is a dating website and think it's cool to chat me up.

• Almost never. I only do it if someone follows me around and trolls my questions or answers. But I've noticed a bunch of religious women on here block anyone who even mentions being an atheist when answering a question, even if they never had contact themselves. That's just pathetic. Also, other people are really bitter when asking a question and block anyone whose answer they don't like 100%. I really don't understand what the point is in doing that.

• I rarely block but when I do it's creepers who accuse me of being something/one I'm not or annoy me to the point of wanting to kick their ass!

• It depends on what they say to me I had other GAGers that were very nasty to me. And I blocked em and even reported some. Youve got interesting pol answers by the way lol

• I don't block people too much. There is no need to when you can simply ignore. However, I do block when the person becomes obsessive and annoying.

• I have never blocked anyone

• no hesitation! I don't play or waste my time especially when I feel disrespected

• I barely block people but I find it extremely funny when someone blocks me.

• I've only blocked two guys on here that we're constantly sending me friend requests, no messages sent, no answers or questions, just blank profiles, other than that I have no need to block anyone.

• i haven't got to the point where I needed to block anyone yet.

• I am about average.

• I haven't blocked anyone.

• I block if I'm feeling harrased, other than that I couldn't care less.

• I have never blocked anyone

• maybe a 4 or 5?

• 1. You really have to piss me off, on mulitple occasions before I decide I really want nothing to do with you anymore.

What Guys Said 16

• Never. I have bigger problems to worry about than GaG beef. Nobody really fucks with me anyway, everyone's generally pretty respectful.

• I'm a zero, I've never blocked a single person.

• I've got a couple of people blocked. But it takes a while before I do it. I guess I'd be a one or 2. But I unblock them after a while. Everyone deserves a second chance.

I can't stand the people who try to force their view down my throat. and will not even acknowledge there could be another side to things.

As well as the people who won't take any advise from those who try to help. For every suggestion they have 5 reasons why that won't work. and won't take any of the responsibility for their dilemma. You know...the world is out to get them.

I don't know or care if someone has blocked me. I know I'm a p**ck at times.

:-)

• I don't block people

• I rarely block. I think I have two blocked.

One took months but he started getting incredibly annoying answering a few times so I blocked

Another I did it within like two minutes because it was the kind of person just trying to get a reaction out of people.

• I only block unless they block me...fucking f**gots... GOD IT PISSES ME OFF

• i don't recall ever blocking anyone on this site yet , just not something I'd do

• I've blocked a few people but have been blocked by far more, but then I'm very unpopular so that doesn't count for much.

• I blocked two people so far that were psychotic. I usually just ignore some of the jerks that comment or answer.

• i never blocked anyone

• I'm very slow to block. This goes for here and the internet/video games in general. Unless you are spamming me with mail/tells, I will not block you. Some people here give really dumbass answers/ask dumbass questions. I thought blocking them would make their Q/A not appear on the website. Looks like its not how that works. PMs only unfortunately.

• I have yet to block anyone, so I'd say I'm extremely slow to do so.

• 5ish

• I generally don't block people unless they are a troll, or do not have any activity on the site.

• If someone has blocked me then I block them; that's the only reason and the only times I do that

• I don't have anyone blocked on my list, so, I'm not very quick at it. I would give myself a 1.