Users under 18, your thoughts on 'em?

It seems like people really scoff and roll their eyes at questions from people under 18 on here, Do you?

• Yes, they're all hypersexual 12 year olds with no lives
  • No, I don't really care either way, I treat everyone the same
Hmm... I'm really doubting these poll responses lol ;)

Most Helpful Guy

• I've been on this site awhile and have noticed that with some users. I feel with some users it's a lack of patience, for some it's a prude factor (don't want to advise teens about sexual topics out of legal/reputation fear or believing they shouldn't be involved in sex anyways).

Teens need the most help! So my advice is always welcome.

What Guys Said 9

• I don't really mind if they have questions although I'm careful about what I say, I wouldn't talk the same way to someone younger than I would to people over 18. It's not that I want to 'talk down' to those younger, I mean when I was about 10 years old I'd probably heard the limit of 'bad' things possible. But I know my parents wouldn't appreciate people telling their kids graphic details or using 'swear' words.

• for the most part no but it does depend on the question. I know if I found this site when I was 14 it would have helped out allot.

• some times...i don't want to lie... some under 18 girls seem like they are really nice and gentle, I like that, but I came across some really mean ones too, and would never want to meet them in person

but like most girls on this site, they lack the knowledge to need to communicate with guys they are with or like otherwise they wouldn't have to be on this site or have any problems

• IMHO they're welcome: They mostly can get on GaG advice and information they need and which they won't find at p*rn sites or don't get from their parents or teachers.

• No, because people over 18 also ask dumbass questions like Anon said. Likewise, under 18 year olds also ask good questions.

• I never notice the age

• I don't scoff or roll my eyes at the pre-18 users for nothing. But more often than not, they post questions that are either really retarded or really immature.

And when I say immature, I don't (just) mean that they're lame or lack any seriousness, but also that whole idea that the things important to a high schooler pretty much define their lives. It's hard to explain without examples, and I don't have any off the top of my head. But the things a young person finds to be life altering just makes me shake my head at times. I realize that when you have nothing else but school and friends, that those things are a big part of your life. But their inexperience and ignorance at things makes me appreciate the fact that I'm beyond that part of my life.

Not saying they're useless people. But when you almost literally have nothing expected of you from the world and don't expect much from yourself, it just makes me glad I'm no longer in that "worthless existence" phase of life, ya know?

• yeah I know what you mean, sometimes I can be stupid, I just don't think before I speak, but most of the time, I am completely embarrassed for my generation. ._.

• everything is so real at this point for some kids I guess (i'm pretty much, "is it going to kil me, No? okay, moving on") I try not to let things bother me, but when I have one else to ask those stupid ass questions to... yeah lol I'm one of those kids I suppose lol

• Well the thing is, people your age are experiencing the tail end of puberty. All the mental and emotional changes are coming around to the home stretch before they settle down. So you have all these young adults that know they aren't kids anymore, but they're not adults either. So all that "identity searching" is causing them to think like adults on childish issues. That kind of juxtaposition causes them to sound worked up over nothing, in an older person's eyes.

• Thats because you guys usually ask questions like "He grabbed my boobs and slapped my ass in the hallway, do you think he likes me?" Or "Help I love my girlfriend that I met 2 weeks ago but I cheated on her with Mrs. Bigtits after getting drunk off of one beer. What to do?"

You get the idea?

• oh my god, yes, yes, I know. -_- that is what makes me so embarrassed of my generation. ._. and that also what pissed me off, because almost all grown ups treat us like we're all "those kids", ugh. :P

• Lol I don't label all under 18's that way just the ones that ask those questions. I know there's lots of smart and more mature under 18's too. So just don't ask a dumb question like that and most people will take you seriously. There's always trolls tho but they troll everyone.

What Girls Said 3

• No, not at all.

I answer every one especially if I think I may be helpful in to their situation.

I answer the under age, the young, middle aged and the much older.

It doesn't matter to me.

When people need help, they just do!

Who cares about how old they are.

• The only concern is their reaction when they hear somthing they don't want to hear.

• No I don't sometimes they really want answers and want help.