What are the new features that will be put in to the 'upgrade' of this site?

Does anyone know?

Also, does anyone know what the new user interface will look like? That's pretty much what I would love to know why, if I can stand the new look or not.

But what I would love to get is the ability to see how often my question has been viewed

34

Most Helpful Guy

• No one knows except the site admins. However, I do expect to see perhaps some of the suggestions people had posted in this link since the site admins said they would be watching it closely

What Girls Said 3

• not sure but the extra pics will be removed, any messages in your inbox/outbox would be deleted forever, stories would be taken down - these changes would be made next Saturday so save anything you want.

• We're so excited about the new version coming VERY soon... there's no need to give anything away though, because we want to surprise you guys and we want you all to explore the new version on your own.

Rest assured, it will be a completely new website, a completely new GAG experience, so don't think it won't be noticeable... it will be :-)

And remember - link

• I'm pretty sure there will NOT be a new chat feature, even though TONS of people asked for it over and over again and the admins claimed they'd take the wishes of the users serious. I highly doubt they'll do it. But well, we'll see.

What Guys Said 3

• If the new generic avatar pic options are any indication, prepare to be underwhelmed!

• Oh, and the fact that they're gonna delete our pictures and all messages doesn't exactly fill me with anticipation. I mean, I'm not trying to dwell on the negative but I seem to dectect a foul odor generally associated with a rat.

• I bet they hardly did anything. They probably made a few design tweaks and that's it

• I don't know what the new UI will look like, but I hope they don't screw the UI up like yahoo did with yahoo answers. I would also like the ability to see how often my question has been viewed.