For super moderators or admins?

Do you ever see a response that gets you to laugh pretty hard, but you realize you're required to remove it because it violates rules? I imagine that's tough to remove it sometimes.

Most Helpful Girl

• There are some posts that I find funny, especially because I personally don't get offended by them, but ironically find their attempt to offend everyone hilarious.

Also, sometimes I find nonsensical posts really funny, for obvious reasons. They're usually funny because I just can't imagine being the kind of person who would post such a thing, haha!

• I think it's funny sometimes when people troll obnoxious questions vulgarly. I normally do it in a more political correct way but also give them crap.

Nonsensical posts like asking, "aihjfoaheoihfao;ishefoi?" lol. I just figure someone drank a mountain dew and has a sugar rush lol.

It does add an interesting dimension to the site when occasional wayward stuff, that eventually gets taken down, happens.

• Haha! No, we don't want it on the site at all.

• Alright (._.)

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• I've wondered this too.

Hey StacyZee, Sparrow, and other admins that I don't recall off the top of my head right now...what's say you?