Does anybody actually reread their own questions?Do they just ask the most mundane things to score points?

Some of the questions here leave a lot to be desired.I find myself thinking this is more about trying a hand at creative writing than it is about actual important topics.Don't get me wrong but there seems to be a lack of integrity that really makes this kind of silly.

I enjoy all forums and internet interplay.It's maybe 3 questions out of maybe 30 are worth answering.Just asking!

Most Helpful Girl

• Are you mad at me?

Most of the questions are out of curiosity, at least for me and I suppose I would just like confirmation in what I was already thinkin.

What Girls Said 1

• Well if you think it about twice, GaG is not really for academics to come to learn and ask questions here...

What Guys Said 3

• you get what you get you know what I mean? However, I do understand what you are saying. not every question can be some deep life pondering question and not everyone is the basic, does this girl or guy like me?

but the site tends to run the gambit. the fact is though that every question has a person behind it seeking an answer, so whether the question is mundane or throught provoking you may consider answering it... not like it has to take a long time to answer

• Welcome to the internet :)

GaG is no different then any other side in that regard.

50% troll. 49% wasting time. 1% sincere.

The only way around this would be paid membership.

• What you're asking is... do people abuse a system to get things they want, even though they know it's fundamentally wrong?

Answer: DUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH