Is it just me who thinks this

Or does anyone else feel like many people lie about there age on this site, I just read a lot of stuff and think. Why are people this age asking. Questions like. This

are you lying? And why

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes some people lie about their age...but overall,it doesn't matter. The only time it actually matters a bit is when you are trying to truthfully answer a question,and then you see that the age doesn't align with the level of life experience the user has. That's when its just annoying. I usually don't even want to give my opinion to users who do this. Its one thing to not put your photo up,but to lie about your age does affect the answers you receive.

What Girls Said 3

• some people are so immature its ridiculous…. I have a feeling there are 14 year olds on this site sometimes. its either that they really are young, or their minds are just…. not fully developed lol.

ill tell you that I'm not lying, don't see the point of lying bout it unless I'm actually trying to troll-.-

• Some people do. Especially 14 year old passing as 16 year olds. Its obvious by the questions they post. I'm at a ripe age I don't need to lie I don't get why people do though

• I think they don't want to be identified so they pretend to be a different age.

What Guys Said 2

• I would never lie about my age! How dare them! (I suspect 20% of users at any given time are under 16)

• We know for a fact that loads of people lie about their age.