Did you know you can use GirlsAskGuys on mobile now?

Have you tried posting from your your iPhone? Android device? Or from your iPad?
The new G@G experience is new on your smaller screens too!
What are your thoughts on the mobile version of G@G?

Most Helpful Girl

• So, the desktop version works fine for me but I'm having issues with it on mobile. When I try to answer a question, the text box pops up but blocks the question so you can't refer back to the original question while typing the reply. I don't like that.

The box is also very tiny so it only allows me to see a small section of my answer and it won't let me scroll up or down to check and/or correct any typos. I have a touch screen phone so typos are common for me and now I have no way to correct that before submitting my answer.

However, other than those minor issues, the mobile version is working fine for me.

• To your point, I don't like the fact that you can't preview your answers anymore. As if the grammar wasn't bad enough on this site.

• Hi xHoneyxBeex... I've noted your first issue... not being able to see the question while typing an opinon.
      The secon problem you addressed shouldn't be an issue though... As you should be able to scroll in the box you type your opinion. SImply swipe up and down while holding your finger inside the box. And tap where you need an edit. Let me know if it works for you or not. Thanks for the feedback.

What Girls Said 24

• its too fiddly to use from the browser, if the app came out for android id use it a lot though. kinda disappointed that its only for iphone :l

• Although it will be after IOS, Android app will be available soon too.. thanks for the feedback :)

• oh thats great to hear :) i got the impression it would be ios exclusive. the browser is fine to use on my tablet now the site has been updated but when im out and about on my phone an app would be much more convenient

• I have an android and have always gone on here on my phone.
    I hope this new layout won't be too confusing

• I always used my phone. Lol
    I confused now o-O
    Can some tell me where my ranking and too category went?

• There are no categories any more.. You can browse the Topics on your iphone from the main page..
      You can reach your Xper rankings from the top right menu on your mobile device.. Tap on the menu icon (your avatar) on top right and scrol through the menu. Tap on Xper.. Thanks for the feedback

• Why would they get rid of the categories?

• Sparrow messaged me and explained that top rankings per category has been eliminated. Thanks

• I haven't seen it one mobile. I don't like the new look and I thought I types in the wrong site at first lol

• I'm not a fan. For some reason I can't log directly into the site. If I type in the URL, I get a blank page, so I have to google it and then click one of the options. It's super annoying. I've tried to delete the history on my phone, but it just doesn't work.

• Yeah, someone actually recomended it and sparrow24 said that they were in the process of making an app and that it will be done once the new GAG is up to date... With that being said yes i was aware.

• I've always used my phone so its not something new. Not so sure about the new site, it seems a bit "in your face"

• Before, there was no mobile version, it was just the desktop version on a mobile device.
      Now, it's a completely separate version customized for your mobiles :-)

• Yes I know that. I am simply stating that it makes no difference as I used my phone anyway except now its in no way discreet. The text box for answering blocks the question so you can't reference back and its tiny, trying to scroll up through your answer/comment to edit it or proof read is a pain in the ass

• I'm posting from my phone right now :-)

• i'm continuing to use my iphone to access gag. i like the new version. lag is reduced 10fold.

• I agree, the lack of lag is one of my fav features of the new version! :)

• I think it is cool, but really want it to have an app!

• i knew the app was coming out but didn't know when I checked a few days back and nope it wasn't available then but I just found out yes its available now

• What's the name of it?

• I have no idea - no point in knowing though its only available to those who have an iPhone

• no mobile app "yet", it's on its way :) right now you can go to girlsaskguys. com and browse the site with its new mobile version design. thanks for the feedback :)

• For some reason I can't use G@G on my mobile phone anymore (( I see questions but I can't see answers. Why did they change it, it looks so bad and uncomfortable

• ya at first is all confusing,
      white everywhere and nothing seems to be in place but you will get used to it.
      i did in less than 10 minutes

• Opinions are found at the bottom of the question pages. Tapping the pink tab called "Girls' opinions" will show you the opinions post from the girls, blue tab called "Guys' opinions" shows those from the guys.

Hope that helps :-)

• I'm afraid it didn't help may be I need a newer version of my browser...

• i used to that way before this new site

• It's hard to get use to the new site

• Is it an app or no? When I check it on my phone it causes my phone to slow down and sometimes it shuts down. I have an iPhone too.

• Hi Casper286... It's not an app "yet". The app is on the way.. Right now it's a mobile design of the site...
      Can you give us more info on when it crashes? What kind of activities? A screen shot would be most helpful.. You can send it through the contact page:
      http://www.girlsaskguys.com/contact

Thanks for the feedback

• I only ever use it on my phone. For like a year now

Now, it's a completely separate version customized for your smartphone :-)

• I'm on here enough already I don't want to access it on my moble.

• Yeah it's nice :)

• I'm still getting used to it.

• Yeah buddy !! XD

• I knew but I haven't used it. When I get a new phone I probably will though.

• yeah, i used GirlsAskGuys on mobile. It's wonderful! Simple to use, questions & answer! Great Job!

• I really can't even find it lol

• If you go to http://www.girlsaskguys.com on your mobile device you will land on the mobile version by default... If you are talking about the "APP", it's not out yet, it's on the way... soon :)

• Dumb question but what's the app called, I can't find it lol

• Mobile App is not out "yet", it's on the way... Right now if you go to girlaskguys. com on your mobile device you'll be able to use the site with a new mobile design... Thanks for the feedback :)

What Guys Said 16

• I personally won't use it unless it becomes an app... using my phones browser to open webpages is too inconvenient and it runs far slower than any app on my phone.

• Awesomesauce, a mobile version! :D

I miss 1 thing: With a pool question, I can only see a blue and pink bar per answer. I don't see any numbers or percentages. I would like to have that info on my phone as well.

• glad you liked the mobile version too :)
      info about the poll results are being displayed in a more compact way on mobile.. the pink and blue bar lengths visualizes the votes by each gender.
      I've noted your request for percentages... thanks again

• Yup, I am everywhere ;D

Keep up the good work :)

• Yes I did. It's cool. I don't mind using the web browser on mobile, but app is more convenient since it takes less time to sign in and all that stuff.

• glad you've liked it, app is on the way too :) thanks for your opinion

• Yep. Been doing it for months. I'm really confused by the new format on mobile though.

• The mobile version is simply a more streamlined version of desktop from what I can see... loving the speed of it! 8-)

• I like what they've done with, it certainly helps us people with big hands and fingers and it's great for when you're on the go.

• I laughed so hard hearing that there were misunderstandings that there wasn't an app. At least the way how some people actually tried to figure out that it was the online mobile website.

• Yeah, the guy on your avatar has just downloaded the app and is now learning about flirting :-)

• I never had a problem loading the old site on my phone. I really don't like mobile versions of sites.

• On the tablet site it's bearable, just a slightly more compact version of the desktop site. But the phone version is completely unusable. I've already started using Chrome's "request desktop site" feature to avoid the mobile site.

• What made the mobile version unusable for you?

• And then also click on one gender or another to see the answers.

• I've been using the LiveFeed to see questions. I've been setting it to filter just 'Question' and have been able to find a lot of questions to answer that way. Your mileage may vary, but I find myself using the LiveFeed more than topics/categories.

• If it were an app I would use it, but its just mobile and I dont use the phone internet often.

• It's ok... Still getting used to it.

• I couldn't 'always' use GAG via Android.

Perhaps iPhone is too inferior.

• Been using my phone even with the old layout. Much faster load times!

• I don't like having to touch the screen again just to see answers, especially when the areas to touch are so small, but it's ok other than that.

• Yes I did. Did YOU know? ;)