Oh fuck. What the hell have they done?

Oh God help me. God help us all. This is the end of GaG.

Most Helpful Girl

• Haha Kambo originally my thought while some of the features are great, others are quite complicated - this is going to take some getting used to. Where's my Guru status gone :P

• I lost my guru status too.. I think we need 20k xper for it now..

• ArabianPwincess197,.. O^O... I <3 UR NAME! Will you be my Jasmine?

What Girls Said 5

• Wouldn't say it's "the end," but they definitely screwed up somewhere when importing the data to the new site. All the poll results are gone.

• The only thing I dislike about this is the lack of categories at the top, I like that feature. Unless it's somewhere else and I'm blind.

• Clicking "Browse" will take you to a list of all Topics, so you can view them there :-)

• It's definitely going to take some getting used to, after reading the FAQ I still don't really know how to find questions to share my "opinion" on. I am loving the one click "opinion" sender.

• Wow this new site sucks to many catigories Just plain confuseing?

What Guys Said 17

• While I am not a fan of the new site, I have been exploring and feel like if you take a half hour to just try things, you'll likely find your way around. The blue icon on the right end of the header is where I navigate from to reach the things I want to see.

• I feel lost, IM SCARED AND CONFUSED.

• Did you not know they were changing everything? This has been imminent for about a year...

• Oh boy, I just noticed the way they put both guy's and girl's answers next to each other!

I am trying to be open to this, but damn. This is getting difficult :(

• A shot in the foot. They went for style instead of parcticality. So many categories, and it's simply too much. There was nothing wrong with the layout of the old site.

• I'm sorry, I wanted to rate this question 5 stars but the layout is blinding me so much I can't tell if it's possible or not.

• I don't believe we can rate anymore. At least no one will be begging for us to rate their questions.

• Oh, I beat Second Story again recently and was just thinking of picking up Star Ocean TLH. I didn't give it a fair shake when it was released. Nice list. Dark Souls 2 would fit in nicely.

• Can't really blame you for not giving Star Ocean TLH a fair chance. I mean after the whole Gameception ''Game Within A Game'' type of ending in Star Ocean: Till the End of Time. (;

• it looks nice, actually. plus, i don't see how it can die from this. maybe some of the members will quit, but there will be new members. guess we'll have to wait and see what happens.

i like the old gag better, but it's going to take some getting-used-to. we'll have to be patient, i guess.

• looks clean and sleek. i like that. the site programming also seems to have improved. it only takes 1 click and less than.25 seconds to submit your response.

• Wow this is awful lol. And it's funny to see some people say they like it when it is obvious that they are lying :P Who would not want it the other way? They had something original that was fun and easy to use. Where is the friends lists? Are we following everyone now? The only bad thing about the other version was they took the chat away. I will leave for the simple reason I don't have live feed with my friends on it. That is enough reason. Did A small child make the new Gag?

• My Feed does have the activity of those you're Following (previously known as Friends list), so that actually didn't change. Please check the FAQ, it explains where everything is :-)

• There is just too much going on. The vast amount of categories is too much and some of the categories are laughable. And how to live with love? :P I see the live feed thing and that recovers things much better but again with so much going on and so many categories it is likely that one must go through a mountain of garbage to get to a good question but time will tell. The does she like me he like me category is here. Praise Jesus lol

• Breathe deeply. It'll be ok.

• I can't tell where anything is at now.

• I received an email a few hours ago... Congratulations sean1234, you have reached Xper Level 5!...

Oh, then why am I at 4?

• yeah there are glitches and errors, as with any system that gets radically changed. it'll heal over time.

• Well since some of us lost our status, then the least we can do is give each other a thumbs up, muahahaha

• This is just so bad.

• I was gone for one day GAG, ONE DAY!

• I just got here. I made an account in December or January. Now it's all fucked up.

• You should spend some time on it, before passing judgement. I've been using it for maybe an hour in total now. I didn't like it at first, but now I think it's marginally better than what it was before. There's a couple of obvious things that need to be improved, in my opinion. You should definitely let GAG know about your positive and negative comments on the question they posted.

• I love how "if you don't mind it, you're obviously lying" lmao. I'm hoping the site is too much for certain people to stay honestly.

• I'm so confused with this change. I hope I can get used to it. It looks more organized, so I think I will be able to get used to this. I don't think that this is the end of GaG. I just need to breathe and everything should be okay.