Since the GAG update, Are there any additional features you wanted that were not added?

I think there was only 1 for me.

1) It's quite simple but I expected the update to allow some form of notification that someone responds to the comment you made on someone elses answer

2) It isn't essential but I think it would be better for the site if when you get a new answer or comment that you gain an additional notification (beyond the blue circle). perhaps a "ping" noise or a small box appearing in the corner which you can click on to take you straight to it. Or both.

Most Helpful Girl

• yeah i wanted a tick box near the live feed so if you are busy but wanted to save the question to the notebook all you had to do was tick it. It'd save me a lot of time and effort :(

There a few other features I wanted back but I can't remember them lol

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 4

• I wish "displaying pictures" you post on an answer would be really good rather than redirecting "LINK"

• i never thought of that, that's definitely a good option! although perhaps may not be viable in case certain pictures are posted without permission, maybe not

• But as you can see there are many moderators here who can remove those immediately if the user violates the site terms.

• Well I'm on a tablet right now so it's hard to tell but I was hoping for bigger user icons. On my tablet they seem smaller.

• a feature called "CHAT"

• I agree with the first one. I don't like how private messages are now on a 500 character limit.