So what do you guys think about this site?

Do you think it was better than the last one and Is there a chatroom?

• Love this site!
  • Eh. Its ok
I personally think its getting easier to navigate for me, and the point system seems to be morre fair.

Most Helpful Guy

• Meh it isn't much different to me, I really only ever used two or three things in the last one... The main page, my answers page and my messages page. Which are still basically the same now, although slightly jazzier. I don't really have an interest to discover all the features with it as i'd never use them myself. I don't believe there is a chatroom that i've seen listed so far... although I know the messaging system has much more of a 'live chat' look and feel to it.

What Guys Said 5

• Not a fan at all. It's new so hopefully it's just a learning curve thing. But I don't find it easy to navigate through.
    I think another thing that will be a down side is there are way too many categories to put questions now.
    I think the old format with the 8 or ten choices was far more practical.

:-)

• Voted 'A' It's love at first sight. Trendy, faster, appealing.

• Guess it's all a matter of 'comfort zone' for most people who dislike it.

Thankfully no chat room else it'd be like the senate / parliament of any country lol

• I don't know if I like it just yet it's kinda complicated to find the subtitles you want to follow it's kind of like Twitter the way you follow certain things or like Y! Answers for me I'm finding it complicated but I think I'll get use to it lol

• It's super confusing because I'm not used to it at all, but I think when I get the hang of it, it will be a huge improvement :)

• Text is incredibly small.

Avatars are incredibly small.

Icons are large monstrosities.

What Girls Said 7

• It looks nice and modern but not NAVIGATION FRIENDLY!

THis looks like the layout, i'd see in Trip advisor where they have that trending box. IT's a useless component of the website.

• I'm so confused. I didn't know they were changing it up anytime soon.
    I mean, it's nice.
    I wish they would get a chat up here again though!!

• So far don't realy care for it but trying to get used to it. As for the avatar pics there're so small may as well not be there.

• i'm kinda confused but I do like some of the features

• i like it and it works better now

• I'm not really digging this site but it kinda grows on you.

• I'm new here.