This new GAG layout is leaving me confused and frightened. Can someone hold me?

I think I'm hyperventilating. I have trouble accepting change.

Most Helpful Guy

• Thats what im saying mate. And im hugging myself and thats not fixing it - CAN YOU BElIEVE IT, A PANDA HUGGING HIMSELF isn't FIXING IT.

What Girls Said 19

• It's will all be okay. Just take a deep breath. *hug*

• LOL!!! I felt that way at first too, but it looks like people are getting many more answers, which is awesome!! Just take it one day at a time, and everything will be alright <3 :p

• yeah it's daunting and kinda strange but i'm sort of getting used to it. I hate the new voting system though. It was kinda nice to see all of the up/down votes at a glance

• I know what you mean I had a very hard time with the updated version of GAG. Had to take it it small amounts 1/2 hour at a time then go away. I'm getting used to it a bit at a time. in my opinion I think they still have some bugs to work out & changes to make.

• lol, yes darling. Come here and let me hug you. <3

• ask Elena to come and comfort you Kambo. Don't hug your cat - she might think you're squeezing the life out of her and this time you might end up with more than a scratch on your face

• Sure thing :p

I just came back from a 1.5 month hiatus from GAG and the new format has my eyes adjusting. I like the new layout but I miss the old categories - the new ones are far too expansive. Because of it I find myself relying on the live feed a lot more.

Deep breaths. We'll all get through this :)

• I absolutely Hate it. I want the old one back

• This new format totally sucks!

• Welcome to the club! It is very mean to everyone! I am going to take a bubble bath to calm down lmao.

• can you still choose a best answer and upvote and downvote answers?

• Best Answer: Yes, however it is permanent now; you cannot deselect a BA or choose another user's Opinion as BA

Up and down votes: check the grey arrows directly under a user's response. That's how you vote. The number of votes won't appear to you until you vote. (However on your own Opinion, you will always be able to see how many up or down votes you received)

• Indeed I too am afraid :((((( and to top it off my level 10 has gone :'(

• At least now I see a very familiar face (the QA) and don't feel so frightened anymore. XD

• I'm with you Don.

• Go to your special place, Tricky, your special place! I got me a paper bag and I'm hittin' it.

• Alright, going to click my heels twice and imagine I'm on the set of Fresh Prince of Bel-Air. Here I ggooooooo

• LOL. OK, I'm keeping DJ Jazzy Jeff safe here with me 'cause we're both freaking out. But we all have to go visit a shrink together later to get more Xanax.

• I agree. It's a bit confusing but that's what happens when google buys something out.

• Aww. lol I know it's kind of strange but hopefully we get used to it SOON.

• Same. Idfk why they decided to go with it. It sucks ):

• Step away from the internet, you must be new to it!

What Guys Said 12

• Hush little baby, don't say a word,
    Papa's going to buy you a mockingbird.

And if that mockingbird won't sing,
    Papa's going to buy you a diamond ring.

And if that diamond ring turns to brass,
    Papa's going to buy you a looking glass.

And if that looking glass gets broke,
    Papa's going to buy you a billy goat.

And if that billy goat won't pull,
    Papa's going to buy you a cart and bull.

And if that cart and bull turn over,
    Papa's going to buy you a dog named Rover.

And if that dog named Rover won't bark,
    Papa's going to buy you a horse and cart.

And if that horse and cart fall down,
    You'll still be the sweetest little baby in town!

Do you feel better now? Hell I feel better now..

• Not sure I can help. One minute I need to sit 10 ft across the room to read the huge text; the next I need to sit 2 ft away for the small text. And the different font types here and there, and the colors and spacing on everything is making me nauseous.

WTF? Did Apple take over? Change can be good sometimes, but this REALLY sucks.

• Find your happy place Kambo! Deep breaths mate. Doo it with me: "Woosah"

• I feel you Kambo... I scared :'( I wasn't sure if I was logged in or not and then when I found out I wasn't I was forced to answer questions.

• #embracechange

• I don't like change!

• takes some eye adjustment. So far i haven't really had issues, besides the number of topics. That could probably get cut in half

• It looks a bit strange now, but eventually you'll either get used to it or leave. So don't worry.

• Nyawww, come here wittle Kambo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zFDrIpZqOs

• I never like when a website completely changes their design, but thanks to YouTube always changing theirs, I've learned that within a few weeks to months that I will have grown accustomed to the new look and feel and that everything is going to be alright.

• take your meds