What do you think of the NEW Girls ask Guys?

Do you like it or hate it?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm fine with it, except for like one or two things. There are too many people hyperventilating, which shows how addicted to GaG people really are

What Girls Said 2

• It's going to take a while to get used to. The last site was so simple and easy to use.. This one's going to take some brain power!

• I hate it. But I'll get used to it. The old layout was much better

• I see. What do you like with the old layout that makes it superior to this one?

• The white of the new one is annoying to read it's like the background is actually too white. The task bar on the side was much easier then the drop down menu to get to your messages and responses. I like that I don't have to go through the answer review on this one but that's about the only thing I like. Getting to an opinion section is frustrating. I already figured out how it works and I'm comfortable using it but I preferred the old layout of everything much better

What Guys Said 8

• I think I might get a seizure from it.

• It Sucks but obviously we have to deal with it, I thought for sure they would have come up with something fantastic

• I understand how you feel. What would you think will make this site more fantastic? What features should be added?

• Well when you get replies to a question or a comment and you get your notification saying you have 3 or 1 answers , when i click ti and it takes me to the page you could have it so the newest comment and/or the answer could be highlited. if its a guy have it a baby blue fade so u can see instantly where the reply is, same with the girls section make in a faded pink or something so you know instantly where to go similar to the old but you can switch it up, maybe pop up beside the new response

• Remember when the New Coke? That's what The New GAG is. The replacement nobody wants. The management should keep GAG Classic open and let the members and visitors decide. This change has GOT to be about money because it certainly isn't about users.

• It's not bad but I expected a few features more.
    We'll get used to it.

• The last site looked really dated I'm glad they upgraded.

• I hate it pure and simple. Much easier before the update. Much like Microsoft and Win8 with that god awful Metro.

• I for got, I do kinda like how you can see weather down votes are from girls and guys and that you can't tell how many up or down votes some one has till you up or down vote them.

• As long as it is not Facebook , google profiles, or Twitter I think I can put up with it. I see what they are trying to do though they just want to make this website more up to date with the times.

• It'll take some getting used to, unlike the 20th question in a row about this same topic, asked in the same way as all the ones before it...