Does anyone else find this website hard to use now with the update?

• Yes it's difficult.
  • No it's not
It just seems like you can't look at certain questions unless you follow it. Does that seem right?
I do like that the keyboard doesn't have horrible lag like it did before on my iPhones

Most Helpful Girl

• It's harder to navigate now that they "expanded" the categories. I know people were looking forward to this but frankly i was not. A mobile version alone would've been enough.

What Girls Said 5

• I voted no because I personally don't think its hard its just really different. It will definitely take some getting used to. Reading the "what's new" page helped me a lot. http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq
    Then I just looked around my profile/account stuff. Hmm I don't know... people are resistant to change so I try to embrace it lol.
    We asked for this after all :P

• I think that until we figure it out, it's going to be really difficult to use. But it's sooo cool now.. We'll get used to it eventually

• Still getting used to it >_<;

• I'm new to this whole site.
    It is kinda like Facebook

• Regarding your update - Just like before, ALL questions show in the Recent tab, as well as in the Live Feed.
    Following a Topic or Question puts that question into your My Feed.

What Guys Said 4

• sure it's little' bit difficult to operate now but I guess the term "Improvise, Adapt and Overcome" suits best here :)

• I don't think its difficult to navigate at all honestly. Once I spent time actually reading through all the changes, flipping through different pages, testing out certain things, I really don't find too much difficulty. If there is any qualm at all, it would have to be the number of topics. For me, the old site looked like a relic from the early 2000's and i was frankly getting bored of it.

• I just want to figure out how to send a message. I click on it and it just says loading at the top of the page.

• Are you still having that problem?

• yes I am yes I am

• I sent you a message just now, try replying it. If it doesn't work, try doing Ctrl + F5 to refresh the page and try to send the message again. Which browser are you using?

• At first I was like WTF, now that I have used it a few hours, I'm slowly getting use to the new GirlsAskGuys.