What do you hate most about the new layout?

Seriously, I don't even know where to begin. My head is spinning out of confusion. They added tons of topics here but the poll has still only 5 options.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's so white it's giving me a headache. I could tone the brightness on my computer down, but then I can't see. I'm still navigating around. It will take time to get used to this layout.

What Girls Said 5

• It's definitely taking some time to get used to...

I recommend just clicking around and finding out where things are. It took me forever to figure out how to find this page:
    http://www.girlsaskguys.com/recent

I think what I mainly don't like about it is how wide and open it feels. I noticed another user mentioned that with the old layout, things had borders, which made it easier to scroll through and look at... now everything just seems so big. I've been around here for a while though so maybe that's what's throwing me off. I sort of wish we could have beta tested or something.

• And where exactly did you find it?

• Ah, found it already.

And by the way . I completely agree about the wideness...

• I think I'm just going to bookmark it.
      For those who haven't found it, just hover over "Share Opinion" at the top of the page.

There are other ways of doing it but that's the easiest! Personally I just like to be able to see a page that only shows the recently-asked questions, without all the other clutter.

• Hey there!

We'll definitely need time to get used to it. I can some positives though such as the messaging system. I think it's much better than before.

Please check this out http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq/new-gag

It contains all the info. you need to know including info. about new Xper system, how to ask/answer questions, how to follow members, info. about moderators, etc. you'll find all these things by clicking "New-GAG", "Get-Started", "Posts", etc... at the top of this page.

Enjoy! :)

• i like the messaging system

but that's it

the new layout of profiles - I preferred the previous one, the fact you can't post a bunch of comment on answers for your question

etc etc

• In what way is the new messaging system better? The space to type the message on my phone is so small that it is hard for me to proofread my message before sending them. And the space to comment this to you is so small too :-(

• I find it ok im typing this from my phone

• I hate that i can only ask one question now. :( What if I have two crisis in one day how am I going to get help. lol

• I hate the most is that it's no longer "question asker" it's just "asker" now i know I'm weird but that bothers me the most lol

What Guys Said 1

• I'm old so I don't like new things to begin with, but this is just an unwieldy mess as far as I can see. How do you look at other people's reponses, comment on them, or see who's commented on your responses?