How do you rate up answers now?

I am taken off guard seriously I missed the old gag. Can you even rate the answers up anymore? I am soooo lost.

Most Helpful Guy

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 4

• lol you are a 'guru' act like one - NOW you know how to rate down my answer lol - I'll check on it later ;)

• They are almost invisible white arrows below each 'opinion' in the left hand corner.

• i really dont think you can really...:(

• The up and down arrows

What Girls Said 3

• There are little arrows underneath every answer. It's the same as the old site. The only difference is that you can no longer see how many up/down votes an answer has until you rate it yourself.

• Yes, you can still rate up Answers (now called "Opinions".

However, you cannot see the ratings on an Opinion until you rate it, yourself. Some people don't seem to like this feature... and for right now I think I agree.

• The two arrows you see immediately under the person's response are how you give an Up or Down rating. The blue and pink just show how the guys and girls rated the response.

• Yes, you can upvote and downvote opinions.
    You'll see little arrows to the left of all opinions. Up arrow and down arrow.
    If you haven't voted on that opinion yet, you can't see what others voted on it. After, you can and it's separated by gender :-)