Do you miss the option to rate questions?

Like the question asks do you miss the option to rate questions. Sorry if this question has already been asked or I just can't find it.

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, such a shame they took it away!

I usually always use it to express how miserable I find a question is or how inappropriate it is. And it's also an extra opportunity to earn a bit of xpers.

• Thanks for MH :)

• No problem, omg I gotta quit thanking people for best answer, since it's Most Helpful now.

• Haha saying "thanks for giving me best answer!" sounds a lot better than "thanks for most helpful!" - most helpful WHAT? Lol

What Girls Said 4

• Yes, I do! I didn't expect them to remove it completely.
    I suppose people didn't really use that feature to its potential but still... I thought it was somewhat useful.

• Lately there were many questions rated with just one star and, like Jonny mentioned, some awful questions rated 5 stars. Guess everyone was rating according to their own standards and it kinda influenced when you went to read the question, so maybe it's better gone.

Like the buttons where you can rate other people's opinions up or down, and you can only see what other people rated after having rated yourself so you aren't influenced.

• sometimes yes

• No, not really. I almost never rated them anyway.

What Guys Said 3

• It's a major flaw!

• Not in particular, I never really rated questions anyway only answered them. Plus most of the ratings I seen were odd, like 5 stars for awful questions and 1 star for better questions.

• im glad its gone. It was usually used by people who were bitter at the QA and wanted to give him/her a 1 star. The ratings rarely reflected how good the overall question was. People are just suffering from nostalgia over most of the missing stuff