Who else thinks the new lay out is complicated garbage?

Who else thinks this site has gone further in to the toilet? The new lay out has gone backwards. It's more complex and way less user friendly. Really shitty job if you ask me. What do you think? I'm seriously considering cashing in my points and deleting my account. This is stupid.

Most Helpful Girl

• Complicated is a good word for it. Cluttered, busy, confusing... I can't tell if it's something I'm going to be able to get used to after a while, or if I'm always going to feel just small and lost while trying to browse the site.

It's still just the first day of these changes, though I'm sorry you feel so frustrated by it, but you are definitely not alone.

• lol I could delete this site and my life wouldn't change at all. It's just lame when you take something that works and change it to something that's less wanted.

What Girls Said 5

• I know it's a big change. But as you start using it more, it starts getting easier to use each time. I think it'll eventually grow on you. But of course, it may take a couple of days. :)

You can also check out the FAQ page if you have any doubts regarding any of the new features/changes: http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq/new-gag.

• Too much white space. Empty and spread out.. I don't like it. I have been here for 4 years and have grown used to the old site. I wish it would just come back. I too am thinking of redeeming my remainder points for an Amazon GC and then deleting my account. Or at least not logging on for months and months even years. I believe it's ruined honestly, and I am very disappointed that I am no longer a Guru.

• I dislike very much. Can't find anything.

• It's not complicated, but it doesn't have the standard website layout. It's kind of an eyesore to be honest. And it's a lot more empty.

• I'm so lost.. Totally like the old layout better

What Guys Said 3

• Meh, I wouldn't say i'm the biggest fan of the changes but it's in no way complicated... if anything it's more watered down for the average user, especially in terms of the categories to find anything.

• I'm not sure what you're smoking, but it's definitely more complicated.

• How is it complicated? This couldn't be any easier to navigate around... I think the only reason it's 'complicating' things is because people who used the site were used to the way it was and navigating that.

• I'm sure I'll get used to it, but it certainly seems to be a fantastic mess at the moment.

• although, with all this you'd think they'd at least bring back chat...

• Yeah, I'm totally disappointed they didn't include a chat. I don't know why they refuse to have a chat when they know exactly how the majority of users would appreciate one.

• This is partly the reason why I fear for this generation. If this is "complicated", I can only imagine how small the physicist/chemist pool will be in the future. It took me about 15 minutes to understand all the changes and how things operated. The changes will act as a filtration system, and i'm happy for it. I consider it a work in progress, but a step in a more modern direction

• Modern direction? LOL. You sound like a follower. And you quoted me on the "complicated". Heh.

• And trust me, I fear for this generation more than you. I'm not stupid by any means, but thanks for judging me based on nothing.