How do I look at the most recently asked questions regardless of catagory?

halp pls. I was just an F5 warrior hitting refresh every 45 seconds or so. To time consuming to go look at 10 different catagories

What Girls Said 1

• Share opinion -> Recent
    It's at the top.

What Guys Said 1

• You can go to Live Feed: http://www.girlsaskguys.com/live-feed (link is at the top nav bar) and you will also see the live feed on the homepage. It automatically refreshes every 30 seconds, no need to refresh anymore! ;)

Also, note that there are two tabs, Live Feed and My Feed. From the FAQ Page/New-GAG tab:

LIVE FEED is a tool that displays members activity in real time. On LIVE FEED you can see all members’ activities.

Next to LIVE FEED tab is MY FEED tab. MY FEED displays the recent activity by the members you follow and also shows the recent activity on the Topics, Questions, and Articles you follow.

MY FEED is your personalized LIVE FEED. You can reach it on the main activity feed by clicking on MY FEED tab next to the LIVE FEED tab.

MY FEED displays the recent activity by the members you follow and also shows the recent activity on the Topics, Questions, and Articles you follow. It is just like following members' activities from their profile pages individually; but why not follow them all at one spot?