Any problems about the new GaG?

I'm ok with the new look. I'm just wanted to know has anyone else experienced any weird problems? Like have some of you been knocked down a level or some? Like going from Expert to level 7 how does that happen and lower points. Then it says you've commented on things you haven't commented on?

Most Helpful Guy

• Nothing weird - yet and am sure there won't be later either. Any bugs reported will be almost instantly taken care of I'm sure cause those who have put in so much efforts to make it this way sure won't let hitches and glitches be a hurdle.

Changing the grading system for users is a positive approach - there were too many 'gurus', I like that the same has been changed encouraging users to answer more to achieve a higher level so complacency doesn't set in - management techniques :D and good ones at that.

The commented part is new to me, I haven't experienced it yet

What Guys Said 4

• Yes, there's no BETA to ask our opinions before diving into this stink hole.
    Take it or leave it
    Already critics have been targeted by both moderators (what can we do to help?) and invested critics (haters)

• At first it was tricky, but now I've gotten the hang of it. It's so much better then the old layout. :) it's more iPhone/android friendly. :)

• Yeah !! When u r reading live feed on a cell, as u r reading and just about to press to get into it (to teply) the feed refreshes and you loae where u were. And then you say "screw it... I'm not looking for it again..."

• Also, when u click "reply" to type comments, some frames from the bottom of the screen move ovwr half the screen an not only can u not SEE yoor comment window, you xannot even TYPE anything till you move everything over.

• For me, not really. i was lucky enough to not loose my xper rank because i had just enough points to stay as guru, but i never really cared about all that anyways

• I'm just saying I feel like I worked and spent time crafting a majority of my answers for those points lol.

• Ah ok sounds more fair. I was also weirded out that GAG said I revisited old questions leaving comments that were the same comment, that I wouldn't say including using a smiley face?

• hmm not sure about that. When i first signed in, i had a bunch of notifications from old questions though. But it doesn't seem to be an issue anymore. by the way , if you haven't already, i suggest reading through the faq page. it explains a lot
      http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq/new-gag

What Girls Said 3

• yes i was level 7 and now i am 5 , dont know why

• I don't think ur questions can be rated anymore. there goes those xper points

• That sounds like a thing I forgot about that thanks. I was also more freaked out that GAG says I commented on really old questions I never revisited and they had the same comment with smiley faces. I never use smiley faces, say the same thing or purposely use the wrong tense of verbiage.

• Some old notifications carried over during the transition. You can clear those out by simply going to the question and then moving on.

Your Xper points didn't change, but Xper levels did http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq/new-gag