New format of girls@guys what do you guys think?

I personally think the new format will take time for me to get use to, i kind of like the old format, but tell me what do you think about this whole new design for this website

• Dislikes
  • likes
  • Its ok im getting use to the whole process
I agree with you all.

Most Helpful Girl

• I like how they've laid out the answers, it's easier to see both sides. The voting system can be a bit confusing I find. It sucks that stories got deleted though! I'm liking the new design though, despite it being a bit confusing. It's nice to have a fresh lick of paint and it makes the site look much more updated and modern.

What Guys Said 8

• Well generally people don't like change. It's definitely going to take some getting used to for me, but I think it looks awesome and way more in depth.

• Can't say it's an improvement. I haven't tried it over android yet, but maybe it'll beat the old one there (cause that format sucked over mobile) This one is just cumbersome. Too few questions visible at one time. Too much white space. Navigation is not anywhere near as intuitive as the old format was.

I'd switch back. Check the number of posts for a real vote. I just haven't felt like using it as much with this format, so I don't.

• I've used the site using IE on a windows phone and it's pretty good on there.

• I can't seem to find anything. Probably just getting used to it but its not as easy to navigate as the old version.

• Takes up way too much screen space now (like its written for kids) and I can't seem to find anything. I liked the old categories too. Better selection of topics.

• I think the site wastes too much screen space, and the menus have lost it's intuitiveness. This is making my quitting GAG much easier.

• It is rather terrible, you have to click all over the place to find anything. It makes the site look a lot bigger than it is whilst making me less likely to ue it at the same time

• I like it. The more I get used to it, the easier it'll be to use.

• I will reserve final judgement until after I've spent more time getting to know my way around but thus far I've found it to be pretty frustrating.

What Girls Said 5

• I like it but the font is pretty tiny when you type your questions or answers! Anyone agree with that?

• I actually got it pretty quickly, Im surprised

• I dont like it. Ill have to get used to it.

• I really like how the site isn't covered with adds! So easy to use! Much better!

• I honestly don't much care for it. It lacks personality, in a way. The last layout was easy to maneuver through and wasn't so blocky and plain. It used more colors too. I don't much care for the feel of this new format.