How are you guys liking/disliking the new girls ask guys, look?

I personally, do not like the change. It seems less colorful and it doesn't look very well organized, yet. It's farly new, so I'll give it a chance

• It's nice! Really like this!
  • Hate. Hate. Hate
  • I could get used to it, later
  • Back to normal, please!

Most Helpful Guy

• There are 2 things: one is "upgrade", another one is "change".

Upgrade is almost always good.
    Change is always debatable.

In this case this is not an upgrade, but a change.

Do I like the new looks? Not really. Besides, I haven't noticed anything wrong with old format in 4 years.
    Plus, I dislike the new "live feed". You have to select "questions" only manually every time you visit the front page, otherwise you get a spam of opinions you don't really care about. Why at least it won't save your selection?

What Guys Said 2

• I like a lot of it, but there are some errors, maybe it works better on other browsers... but I'm not switching from my internet explorer.

• I think that it is better for cell phones for sure, but still needs a little tuning. sparrow24 was answering and helping people in a similar question that I asked, she helped a few people in that question, I also think Johnny500... or something or other was there, another Guru

• Yeah, it really works much better in updated browsers like Chrome and Firefox.
      We're looking into all issues and errors though :-)

• I'm largely fine with it. It's a work in progress

What Girls Said 4

• I'm ambivalent about it for now. I like several of the changes, dislike a few things, and other stuff will just take some getting used to. I think I'll have a better feel for it once I'm more familiar with things.

• I don't like it. I think tha old GAG is way better. But I don't hate the new GAG. I think I could get used to it

• I like this site, and I think the point system is more fair than the other one.

• I voted B.